CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
There is no bar as such. You can create multiple profile, with you as the PA and not the one as your spouse as PA. Technically they re different profiles.
Also, once you submit an application, the profile is no longer in the pool, so there is nothing stopping you from creating another profile. What IRCC does not want you doing is creating multiple profiles with the same details. You can do it, but not recommended and not ideal either.
Thanks @legalfalcon

@Vikram_kumar123 : Then you can create another profile and wait for current submitted application status. If you get ITA, any way you will have 90 days to submit, until that time you can check eligibility status and take decision.

JayH

Jul 22, 2020
Hello when you called IRCC for update. My eligibility is passed since December and now I waiting for background verification from the last 1.5 month. AOR please?
Aor September 8

Eligibility recommended passed in Dec
Passed in January

Criminality passed in Dec,

Waiting for security background check .... Almost 2 months...

Reactions: Akku123

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Aor September 8

Eligibility recommended passed in Dec
Passed in January

Criminality passed in Dec,

Waiting for security background check .... Almost 2 months...
I don't know what's wrong with our application. I think v.o. Sydney is very slow in processing applications.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
There is no bar as such. You can create multiple profile, with you as the PA and not the one as your spouse as PA. Technically they re different profiles.

Also, once you submit an application, the profile is no longer in the pool, so there is nothing stopping you from creating another profile. What IRCC does not want you doing is creating multiple profiles with the same details. You can do it, but not recommended and not ideal either.
Thanks a lot! legalfalcon !!! and I really appreciate your responses!!!!
However, in the CIC website, I just noticed that

Can I have more than one Express Entry profile?
No. You may only have one profile at a time. This is set out in Canada’s immigration law.

Link - https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29

Please advise

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot! legalfalcon !!! and I really appreciate your responses!!!!
However, in the CIC website, I just noticed that

Can I have more than one Express Entry profile?
No. You may only have one profile at a time. This is set out in Canada’s immigration law.

Link - https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29

Please advise

This is precisely what I said. A profile is your intent to enter the pool with a set of requirements and eligibility criteria. However, when you change the PA, the set of requisites you present also changes and the profile is now your spouse and not yours.

At any one even point of time, you can have only one profile, however, your spouse can have their own profile.

After your submit your application, your profile is not one there in the pool. And then you can create another if required.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hi,

Any one after September 14th got status?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Did anyone call ircc regarding status. My AOR is 9th September.
I think you can call right:? I see some one from Sep 17th got additional document request in other thread. So they are working on Sep 17th applications

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020

I can see myself in this scenario. What if both profiles get ITA, can we apply 2 eAPRs (one with me as PA and another with my spouse as PA)? I understand it is not a good practice to load the system with 2 applications but in my case one of the application has a weakness in it (job offer letter not using the exact words) so I am not sure it will pass eligibility. The other one has a different weakness.
When the applications enter the IRCC system, will they detect it and notify us about the duplicates or simply pause/reject both?!
Thanks

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123