AOR: 18 Nov 2020
med passed: 29 Dec 2020
None G/U, last update online : med passed
called today to get updates finally I was able to connect
Here are the updates rec on call:
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality : passed
security : Not Started.

any idea how long it could take more to get COPR?

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

samnep

Oct 14, 2020
AOR Received.
19-11-2020
CEC- Inland
AOR: 18 Nov 2020
med passed: 29 Dec 2020
None G/U, last update online : med passed
called today to get updates finally I was able to connect
Here are the updates rec on call:
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality : passed
security : Not Started.

any idea how long it could take more to get COPR?
any dependents?

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hello everyone,
AOR- November 27,2020
I received my GCMS Notes today. Its a whole long document. IRCC requested 2 ADRs from me- 1. My overseas job duties, 2. RCMP Fingerprint. I uploaded job duties but I did not get the RCMP check yet. But in my GCMS Notes, it does not show any concern regarding my previous job duties and it clearly shows "I have given job letters and everything and it is as same as the declared NOC Category". However Notes below states about RCMP
RECCOMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECCOMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED – STAT QUESTIONS, PENDING RCMP SCREENING RESULTS. HOUSEHOLD BIOMETRIC RECEIVED – NRT A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
My question is- does it mean, their main concern is towards the RCMP Check and not the previous job duties?
Please share some comments.

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Caught my first official GU. When I spoke with the agent last time a month back, eligibility, criminality, info sharing was in In Progress. Does this GU mean Eligibility check is completed?
Last GU was received in the weeks of February.
VO - Ottawa

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Called IRCC today.

Agent told me Eligibility Passed on APR 16 2021
Didn't receive any ghost update.

Criminality- In Progress
Security- In Progress

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Caught my first official GU. When I spoke with the agent last time a month back, eligibility, criminality, info sharing was in In Progress. Does this GU mean Eligibility check is completed?
Last GU was received in the weeks of February.
VO - Ottawa
Spoke with an agent, Eligibility - Recommended Pass (Officers marked work experience to be reviewed), Criminality, Info Sharing - In progress, Security - Not Started

byab123

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Spoke with an agent, Eligibility - Recommended Pass (Officers marked work experience to be reviewed), Criminality, Info Sharing - In progress, Security - Not Started
When eligibility passes, does it reflect on your web portal? I see some people have additional document section changes to N/A, I wonder if it is always the case?

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
When eligibility passes, does it reflect on your web portal? I see some people have additional document section changes to N/A, I wonder if it is always the case?
I guess unless they require anything, the addition document section remains NA. Once eligibility is passed the BGC changes to In Progress instead of we are processing. But not sure

Mine is still We are still processing

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Many congratulations!
I have the same question. Do you know your VO?
Hey @GV27 , I was reading one of your threads last night regarding the LOE request from the officer. Glad that your GCMS notes says all good with eligibility. we are in fact just a day apart in AOR and the same VO looks like. So lets follow each other :)