+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hey @GV27 , I was reading one of your threads last night regarding the LOE request from the officer. Glad that your GCMS notes says all good with eligibility. we are in fact just a day apart in AOR and the same VO looks like. So lets follow each other :)
Hey, @aji2020
Yeah!! They wanted LOE and RCMP.. I submitted it.. yesterday I saw my ADR requirements changed to Nit Applicable…. Let’s see how long they take. Last month when I called IRCC, I got to know.. mine is Montreal Visa Office.

Reactions: aji2020

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hey, @aji2020
Yeah!! They wanted LOE and RCMP.. I submitted it.. yesterday I saw my ADR requirements changed to Nit Applicable…. Let’s see how long they take. Last month when I called IRCC, I got to know.. mine is Montreal Visa Office.
Glad to know that there are no flags on your application anymore. I think I misread the VO, mine is Ottawa.

Reactions: GV27

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
@aji2020 I called IRCC to ask about my application as I got a ghost update. They said “everything on your application has been cleared and just wait for the final decision now. You may get an email sooner or so. The ghost update you got is for everything been evaluated”.
Does anyone know how long do they take to give final decision after this?
Regards.

Reactions: aji2020

byab123

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
@aji2020 I called IRCC to ask about my application as I got a ghost update. They said “everything on your application has been cleared and just wait for the final decision now. You may get an email sooner or so. The ghost update you got is for everything been evaluated”.
Regards.
It varies. I see people have it in week or waited for months. What’s you aor?

Jheez

Feb 19, 2021
I call IRCC and my status is Eligibility and Criminality passed and security not started. "Security not started" status since 2 weeks. As an inland applicant living in Canada for two years now, I wonder why security is delayed?

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Regards.
Thats a great news!! Based on the Ottawa side timelines, the final decision takes anywhere between days to weeks. Also depends on how each VO does the 'virtual landing'. Ppl say that if the VO calls you directly from an 'unknown number' to confirm your address etc, you get the COPR literally the same day. If they do virtual landing over an email, it takes few days and if they use the new portal, some ppl are stuck for weeks. End of the day, I'll say you are in a very good position.Again, things might be fast at your VO considering they processed your application in a. really good timeline. Either way, I'm sure you are good.

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Regards.
Also, keep an eye on your phone and pick up calls from 'unknown' callers - guessing your VO will follow Ottawa like process.

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Thats a great news!! Based on the Ottawa side timelines, the final decision takes anywhere between days to weeks. Also depends on how each VO does the 'virtual landing'. Ppl say that if the VO calls you directly from an 'unknown number' to confirm your address etc, you get the COPR literally the same day. If they do virtual landing over an email, it takes few days and if they use the new portal, some ppl are stuck for weeks. End of the day, I'll say you are in a very good position.Again, things might be fast at your VO considering they processed your application in a. really good timeline. Either way, I'm sure you are good.
Ohhh!! Thank you for letting me know. I didn’t know about this thing that every VOs are different in doing their virtual landings. Yes, I read a post by few people that they get call from ‘unknown caller’. Let’s see how Montreal VO works…
Thanks.