+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Njaan

Nov 3, 2020
Hi all,
Creating a thread for folks who got AOR in Nov 2020 so that we can keep each other updated on the progress and learn from each other.

I have got my AOR on Nov 8th, shortly after submitting the PR application.

Njaan

Nov 3, 2020
Hi Narayan
Did you get any update in your application. I saw that my application status changed to updated. However, when I opened the PR application, there were no changes there. Post that, when I saw the status again, it changed back to Submitted.

Others with AOR in No 2020, please do join this group so that we can keep each other appraised on the progress

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Hi Narayan
Did you get any update in your application. I saw that my application status changed to updated. However, when I opened the PR application, there were no changes there. Post that, when I saw the status again, it changed back to Submitted.

Others with AOR in No 2020, please do join this group so that we can keep each other appraised on the progress
I have experienced the same. It's hard to say what it is. I have applied for GCMS notes to check details of the application status. I think I'll do this every month to get a clear picture of where we stand and how applications are being processed. However, I read GCMS notes arrive around 30-40 days after requesting.

Njaan

Nov 3, 2020
Looks like our status moved to IP1 as per below.

If you have an AOR of 31 Dec 2018 or later, follow the chart below to track your progress. Candidates will remain in a state of 'False IP2' throughout their application and only see a series of 'ghost updates' following their MEP; the first such ghost update (which should follow shortly after MEP) will signify your Real IP1, the second ghost update will signify your Real IP2, and the third will be your ‘Final’ Ghost Update, following which you are likely to receive your PPR.

Source : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Njaan

Nov 3, 2020
My Medicals is still not complete. I am not sure if I am in IP1 or not. Is your Medical completed?

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
My Medicals is still not complete. I am not sure if I am in IP1 or not. Is your Medical completed?
I did my upfront medicals in July. They stay valid for a year. IRCC hasn't updated the Medicals on my profile yet. I heard it takes some time.

Njaan

Nov 3, 2020
I mean, the IRCC validation of Medicals (Medical Passed). I have also completed my Med tests in Sept

Sahilsn927

Aug 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am CEC candidate and just received my ITA in the last draw. I am confused about the letter from the Bank and scotia is saying they don't provide anything like that. can anyone help me with this? what to do now?

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Hello everyone,
I am CEC candidate and just received my ITA in the last draw. I am confused about the letter from the Bank and scotia is saying they don't provide anything like that. can anyone help me with this? what to do now?
I got my letters from RBC and Scotiabank around the end of October.

RBC prints all account balances on a letterhead and gets it stamped- for free.

Scotia would give a customized letter with all account balances. They charged me 15 dollars for this. You need to go to a branch and get it done. If they say they don't do it, try some other branch because they must either be lying or not aware of it.

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hello everyone,
If you are a CEC candidate, you don't need to show proof of funds. See this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
You can write an LOE stating the same an d upload under proof of funds

Njaan

Nov 3, 2020
I have experienced the same. It's hard to say what it is. I have applied for GCMS notes to check details of the application status. I think I'll do this every month to get a clear picture of where we stand and how applications are being processed. However, I read GCMS notes arrive around 30-40 days after requesting.
did u get any update on your GCMS notes