Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Anyone has Special Group: PRBIO? I wonder what that is. Everything passed Nov 27 and still no update!
It is the Bio exempt group

alb4n

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Status updated on CIC - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 17 and 23, 2020
?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
AOR : May 22, 2020
Let’s go! Hopefully we can receive some good news. :)

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
What is a complex permanent residence application?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer than normal processing times to process your application.
Your application may be more complex if:
  • the contact information on file (address, telephone, email) is outdated and we can’t contact you or a family member
  • we requested more documents and they weren’t submitted on time, or at all
  • your dependant(s) turned 18 since you applied
  • you added dependant(s) to your application since you applied
  • your dependant(s) got married and/or had children of their own since you applied
  • you provided legal documents to confirm a change to your marital status, or about child custody
  • you or your family member were asked to resubmit a medical exam because one expired (exams for every person must all be valid at the same time)
  • you or a family member were asked to appear for an interview
  • you or a family member might not be eligible
  • background checks are still in progress for you or your family members

My background check is in progress (Criminality in Progress & Security not started); so I guess even though I am 19th May AOR, mine is complex application & will take them longer to process.
Am I getting this right?

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Everytime I give them a call they just tell me you have to wait. Btw guys anyone does contacting local MP helps? Need advice on this please. I am losing hope now.
yes, I emailed the MP and there are a caseworker from the MP will help you to contact IRCC but it is the same as you call yourself. Anyway, try yourself.

Reactions: Newbieee88

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wishing you could recieve soon approval but their processing doesnt reflect the dates....just a head's up dont keep high hopes....
Your AOR is May 14. Have you received your COPR ? r still waiting on Criminality - In Progress state like many ?

Wondering why the Criminality is taking such a long time. After my BIO update on Oct 20, my application is stuck on Criminality In Progress.

Reactions: Sidd_Sanghvi

losolad

Jun 14, 2016
Agreed. People say PR is a privilege not a right but the amount of taxes paid on my T4 portrays how unfair the process is to us temporary residents who are contributing similar to a citizen of this country. It's just basic human nature to expect some progress on our files given that our lives depend on it. Just bit disappointed as this backlog could have been avoided if IRCC/SC didn't wasted 8 months in order to open biometrics or take exemption decisions when everything else was open following safely guidelines.
Lets flip the coin, do you think the government would put it’s citizen life on hold for 8months for just a biometrics decision(Nah). The express entry is there honey pot, they only care about the honey(immigrants skills and taxes)not the pot(immigrants)

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Your AOR is May 14. Have you received your COPR ? r still waiting on Criminality - In Progress state like many ?

Wondering why the Criminality is taking such a long time. After my BIO update on Oct 20, my application is stuck on Criminality In Progress.
Nope stuck with criminality same story as many over here...

AKAUR26

Sep 30, 2018
Hai, I have an enquiry. I wanted to apply for CEC express entry category. I am a full time employee with NOC B category . But two of my payroll( bi-weekly) only shows 59.5 and 57.5 hours, which is in between my One year experience. Os that hours gonna count in my experience or not? please help me out.
Thank you

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hai, I have an enquiry. I wanted to apply for CEC express entry category. I am a full time employee with NOC B category . But two of my payroll( bi-weekly) only shows 59.5 and 57.5 hours, which is in between my One year experience. Os that hours gonna count in my experience or not? please help me out.
Thank you
Regardless of how much overtime you got if the yearly total hours match to 1560/year and 30hrs/week if its fulltime no worries...so in your case if those 4 weeks have less it will extend to next year coverage i guess because fulltime job min hours 37.5hrs/week so not sure if those less hours are vacation days not to worry as vaction days are paid..

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Received my GCMS notes today that I ordered on December 16th.

I am CEC Outland
Generated date: 14th January 2021
Final is showing Approved! More details in signature

Just need to wait until travel restrictions are lifted for PPR I guess as I am outland

alb4n

Star Member
May 31, 2020

I am CEC Outland

Just need to wait until travel restrictions are lifted for PPR I guess as I am outland
Congratulations!

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018

I am CEC Outland

Congrats. Can you please update the Assignee of the case officer, that will be in the bottom of page 2