+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
The AOR July 2020 are getting COPR this week. Hopefully there are miracles for us May 2020 AOR.
Hahaha...not to say that im trying to be negative...but i guess we ppl from May are justifying or i would say calming down ourselves everytime by being positive...i guess atlast it comes when it is time to...im even getting ready by end of march spending 350(if im.not wrong for BOWP including TRV in which 85 will be refunded for bio)for my BOWP extension...i stepped back from going back home (on emergency situation family related)due to this process hoping it may arrive but to me now it doesnt seem anymore...and i cant postpone my travel for this summer...

Reactions: tinu28111987

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hahaha...not to say that im trying to be negative...but i guess we ppl from May are justifying or i would say calming down ourselves everytime by being positive...i guess atlast it comes when it is time to...im even getting ready by end of march spending 350(if im.not wrong for BOWP including TRV in which 85 will be refunded for bio)for my BOWP extension...i stepped back from going back home (on emergency situation family related)due to this process hoping it may arrive but to me now it doesnt seem anymore...and i cant postpone my travel for this summer...
When are you planning to go to India?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Wow! Over 400,000 applications are in process according to my MP (Member of Parliament)
Thats like the annual target for IRCC....lol if thats for real the wait could be even more longer unless they focus on early applications first instead of new applications...

alb4n

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Thats like the annual target for IRCC....lol if thats for real the wait could be even more longer unless they focus on early applications first instead of new applications...
He said applications in process (that might include study, work permit, etc) not annual PR target!

Reactions: RAMAAA91

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
No worries. At least you got GU. I don't have anything.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
No worries. At least you got GU. I don't have anything.
I didnt got any GU buddy for criminality the last GU i got is for security pass and i confirmed it through call and GCMS...if you mean to say like you didnt get any GU's so far then you should check with GCMS

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
I didnt got any GU buddy for criminality the last GU i got is for security pass and i confirmed it through call and GCMS...if you mean to say like you didnt get any GU's so far then you should check with GCMS
I called and ordered GCMS. Nothing happened in my file since August 2020.
At least, you got security passed

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
May or june for a month depending on how fast i will get my BOWP extension with TRV
I'm planning next month
I already have BOWP (till 31-Jul-2021), I applied for TRV in Jan, no updates yet

I don't want any hassle from India for my visa so hoping this finishes sooner
:(