+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

changemelwy

Apr 20, 2020
Aor May 7 has no update at all... my friend whose aor was apr30 got copr on Jan 6. I’m beyond anxiety and angry and upset I’m seeing counsellor now because of all the stress. Cant quit a job I’m suffering from, can’t buy a place to live.. can’t get through the Ircc phone number to even talk to an agent. It’s disaster and such a pain to see so many ppl with July aug or even sep got their copr but nothing I can do. I’m fine waiting I just need to know how long waiting I’m looking at. I just want them to do things based on timeline so at least I have a expectation. The feeling knowing there is nothing I can do and nothing help and the endless hopeless long wait is killing me...

losolad

Jun 14, 2016
You’re not alone. Many May applicants are waiting and feel forgotten. Hopefully we start seeing progress next month
This is highly unacceptable from the Canadian government(IRCC), why the trauma. We have really tried and have been patient with them, at this stage all I see is bunch of lazy people failing to do there job, giving excuses on the pandemic. They can do better and need to stop the excuse and get to work. People need to move on regardless of the Pr. If they decide to approve our application fine if not decline it and stop wasting people time and life.

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am applying Indian PCC from Canada. I have filled out the online form Recently. Just have one concern.

In the last Place Column (where you do self declaration) I wrote Fort Mcmurray and hit submit. However, I am going to BLS Centre in Calgary as walk-in. Will they accept my online duly filled PCC form.

I was not sure what i should have written at the Place Section. I am currently living in Fort Mcmurray (Alberta)

Please help me with any suggestions. I would really appreciate it

K_patel26

Feb 12, 2021
I got recently got the ITA on 1st of May, I hope to connect with the recent applicants over here, so that we can clear our queries over here.
Hii nikhil , hope you doing good. Did you received copr ? Cause mine its already been 7 months i am also may applicant and i got my ITA May 2020

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Aor May 7 has no update at all... my friend whose aor was apr30 got copr on Jan 6. I’m beyond anxiety and angry and upset I’m seeing counsellor now because of all the stress. Cant quit a job I’m suffering from, can’t buy a place to live.. can’t get through the Ircc phone number to even talk to an agent. It’s disaster and such a pain to see so many ppl with July aug or even sep got their copr but nothing I can do. I’m fine waiting I just need to know how long waiting I’m looking at. I just want them to do things based on timeline so at least I have a expectation. The feeling knowing there is nothing I can do and nothing help and the endless hopeless long wait is killing me...
Just hold on there. After long time of neglecting March, April, May, and June applicants, they just turn to use logic with older applications. I have the same situation like you or maybe even worst. Our life decisions depend on this step. They don't feel it that way. They think that we are here in Canada and nobody will ask us to leave and that is all. Well it is not. I can't study with so much international student fees anymore, I can't open my business, I can't buy an apartment or a house, I can't plan for any future step. Two of my friends applied for CEC in 2018, they got it with in 2 months and now I am at 8 months and more and nothing so far. Anyway, just try to forget about it till it comes. I can see that in last three weeks they were focusing on CEC and PNP inland for older applications. So hopefully we will get our chance in the queue and they gave us the approvals.

Last edited:

chintan7394

Jan 27, 2021
Do not worry, some people are in same boat, not to worry. I know its frustrating and annoying but nothing we can do to expedite it. Just fingers crossed hoping for the best in coming days or weeks.

Reactions: JaxT

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
i called ircc today and ask about my application status and said everything is passed. now waiting for virtual landing and he can see my name is on list...whats that list mean?

anantha27

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just hold on there. After long time of neglecting March, April, May, and June applicants, they just turn to use logic with older applications. I have the same situation like you or maybe even worst. Our life decisions depend on this step. They don't feel it that way. They think that we are here in Canada and nobody will ask us to leave and that is all. Well it is not. I can't study with so much international student fees anymore, I can't open my business, I can't buy an apartment or a house, I can't plan for any future step. Two of my friends applied for CEC in 2018, they got it with in 2 months and now I am at 8 months and more and nothing so far. Anyway, just try to forget about it till it comes. I can see that in last three weeks they were focusing on CEC and PNP inland for older applications. So hopefully we will get our chance in the queue and they gave us the approvals.
Good to hear that they are processing !!! How you come to know that they started processing the March to June applicants ? through various forums ?

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Good to hear that they are processing !!! How you come to know that they started processing the March to June applicants ? through various forums ?
Just go to this website (My Immigration Tracker) you will find that since Mid of January 2021 almost all the people who reported that they got PR are either CEC or PNP inland and have AOR in March, April, May, June and July 2020.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

Reactions: anantha27