JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Is it an officer ID or Department Lead/Manager ? mine is also assigned to the same DM10032. I guess DM10032 is very slow
This is an officer's ID, DM are most possibly his/her initials. This officer has been assigned lot of May and 1st week June AORs. Very very slow officer.

Reactions: anantha27

bah1812

Oct 18, 2020
Hey all,

My application was finally APPROVED! I logged into my account and saw my profile had been updated and saw the COPR document number. I can definitely relate to the frustration and anxiety that comes with waiting especially when seeing applications submitted month later being approved. Thankful for this forum, it really kept me up to date. Hoping you all received approvals soon so the wait can be over!!

CEC Inland
Toronto
AOR : May 16th
Single applicant
NOC: Financial officer
COPR: Feb 24th

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hey all,

My application was finally APPROVED! I logged into my account and saw my profile had been updated and saw the COPR document number. I can definitely relate to the frustration and anxiety that comes with waiting especially when seeing applications submitted month later being approved. Thankful for this forum, it really kept me up to date. Hoping you all received approvals soon so the wait can be over!!

CEC Inland
Toronto
AOR : May 16th
Single applicant
NOC: Financial officer
COPR: Feb 24th
Congrats. When did you give your biometrics and when did you pass all stages. Do you know the officer assigned to your application

chester2000

Nov 2, 2018
This is an officer's ID, DM are most possibly his/her initials. This officer has been assigned lot of May and 1st week June AORs. Very very slow officer.
Yes, the same officer works with my case.

My GCMS notes state:
Final: Approved

Document issuance
Document: COPR/CRP
Assigned to: DM10032
Create Date: 2020/11/02

No activity since that moment. Everything is frozen for almost 4 months.

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Yes, the same officer works with my case.

My GCMS notes state:
Final: Approved

Document issuance
Document: COPR/CRP
Assigned to: DM10032
Create Date: 2020/11/02

No activity since that moment. Everything is frozen for almost 4 months.
So you are approved since Nov 2020

bah1812

Oct 18, 2020
Congrats. When did you give your biometrics and when did you pass all stages. Do you know the officer assigned to your application
Thank you! My Biometrics was Nov 2nd....I don’t know the officer assigned because I didn’t order the notes...I had called IRCC on Monday and was told my application was pending final decision to be made.

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
I feel so hopeless. This waiting are so painful. I can’t make my life decision just wait and wait.
It looks like that the COPRs in Feb and Jan 2021 are applications which were approved in Nov 2020. So it takes them 4 months after the application approved to get COPR.
I called IRCC last Friday and there are no movement on my file.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
I feel so hopeless. This waiting are so painful. I can’t make my life decision just wait and wait.
It looks like that the COPRs in Feb and Jan 2021 are applications which were approved in Nov 2020. So it takes them 4 months after the application approved to get COPR.
I called IRCC last Friday and there are no movement on my file.
what's your aor? are you inland?

chester2000

Nov 2, 2018
So you are approved since Nov 2020
Kind of approved. It states: "Final: Approved" in GCMS notes since Nov, but in Profile, everything stays in progress.

Just called IRCC. The agent said: Everything is good. You just have to wait for the COPR to be issued.

Also, he also said:
- I have noticed that you have ordered multiple GCMS notes. Every time you order them your application progress stops.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Kind of approved. It states: "Final: Approved" in GCMS notes since Nov, but in Profile, everything stays in progress.

Just called IRCC. The agent said: Everything is good. You just have to wait for the COPR to be issued.

Also, he also said:
- I have noticed that you have ordered multiple GCMS notes. Every time you order them your application progress stops.
really? ordering gcms notes it will prevent progression..i didn't know that..i have requested lot of time..now i should stop..loll