Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hello,
Can you please help with the format of LOE for not providing PCC. Urgent please
I don’t have a format of the LOE, but just write down in detail the reason why you can’t provide the PCC.

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Hi is there anyone who did upfront for their RCMP? Can we get this upfront before the immigration request for it?

Yogesh7171

Apr 13, 2020
Hey Guys, I received ITA this 15 may but my two year work experience is going to be completed on May 31st. Now as I haven't work april and may due to covid-19. but my overall hours are more than enough so should I accept the ITA or decline and wait for the other one?

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hey Guys, I received ITA this 15 may but my two year work experience is going to be completed on May 31st. Now as I haven't work april and may due to covid-19. but my overall hours are more than enough so should I accept the ITA or decline and wait for the other one?
Are you now not working? If you are not working, decline this ITA and accept the other one, your case is still the same, which is missing 2 weeks to complete 2 years experience. It would be only different if you start working again. In my opinion, it should be fine to accept this ITA and submit your application after May 31st. Missing only two weeks for 2 years experience is not as serious as missing two weeks for 1-year experience.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi guys, I have one more question. So I worked for the same employer (Food Chain) but in different locations within Toronto, do I have to mention all of them in my employment letter or is it okay to not mention since the company letter head states the address of the head office.

Please let me know!

Thank you.

Feb 25, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Med's Done....
06-06-2020
Hi there!
My question is in regards to the work experience supporting documents, the letter of experience includes my salary, do I need to attach all the pay stubs for the whole working duration or one stub is enough?

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Hello,

My ITA was drawn on May 1st. Now I am really confused with a couple of things and urgently seeking for help. I have worked more than 1560 hours over a period of more than 52 weeks (1 year).

Please kindly let me know if I need to mention these TWO facts in my job reference letter:

1. I am currently laid off due to Covid 19 and will join back after situation gets normal. In the reference letter should my employer mention that I am “temporarily laid off” or just say “I worked with company A from Date 1 to Date 2.”

2. While working, I took a leave for one month due to baby birth and did not apply for any EI or maternity benefits. It was a normal unpaid vacation. Should my employer mention this vacation in my reference letter?

Please Help !!
Are you claiming job offer points?
Your job letter should mention the vacation days you have taken.

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have two inquiries regarding my ITA received on May 1 under CEC and will appreciate any help!
1. Do we really not need to show POF at all? Like did someone get rejected because not providing it in the past under CEC? I have enough money in my bank account but since I have multiple banks and I always transfer money among them, I feel like the 6 month balance will make it look messy and not sure if they suspect it. I rather not submitting it if I don't need to. Do we simply just submitting the explanation letter that we are invited under CEC and that's fine?
2. I was born in South America and am currently 25, I traveled back and forth there before 18 but never spent 6 months or more there since 18 (I calculated it and the total days I spent is a bit past 4 months). The system didn't ask me for police check. Is there a big chance that the government might ask later so that I should prepare it now or wait if they really ask me to provide later?

Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have two inquiries regarding my ITA received on May 1 under CEC and will appreciate any help!
1. Do we really not need to show POF at all? Like did someone get rejected because not providing it in the past under CEC? I have enough money in my bank account but since I have multiple banks and I always transfer money among them, I feel like the 6 month balance will make it look messy and not sure if they suspect it. I rather not submitting it if I don't need to. Do we simply just submitting the explanation letter that we are invited under CEC and that's fine?
2. I was born in South America and am currently 25, I traveled back and forth there before 18 but never spent 6 months or more there since 18 (I calculated it and the total days I spent is a bit past 4 months). The system didn't ask me for police check. Is there a big chance that the government might ask later so that I should prepare it now or wait if they really ask me to provide later?

Thank you so much in advance!
1. No POF required for CEC and if you are working in Canada. If you are not working, probably I would suggest to show pof just in case.
2. No, you don't need pcc if havent lived there for more than 6 months in a row after 18.

Reactions: elga

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Are you claiming job offer points?
Your job letter should mention the vacation days you have taken.
I dont think you need to mention vacation days in job letter. No employer would ever do that as a matter of fact. I would just declare it in personal history and attach LOE.

Reactions: Faru123

elga

Jun 5, 2019
1. No POF required for CEC and if you are working in Canada. If you are not working, probably I would suggest to show pof just in case.
2. No, you don't need pcc if havent lived there for more than 6 months in a row after 18.
Thank you so much for your instant reply!
I am still working in Canada but not under the NOC 0,A,B anymore.does it matter? Do I submit the LOE with my most up-to-date paystub to prove that? Thanks!

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Hi there,
Does anyone know based on the CRS criteria, what the Skill Transferability-Education stands for? My new profile got 12 points more than my old on that category while my education is still the same. The only difference is my work experience has more than a year now. Not sure whether it's is the reason but I'm also worried whether could be a miscalculation by CIC. Any help will be appreciated!

ankur gandhi

Jan 12, 2019
Hi,
I have to submit employment letter.My supervisor is in USA . So his letterhead will be from usa( USA company ). I work in canada ( Canada Compay). So if i submit employment letter with his letterhead which is USA. Is it acceptable?