+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Singh_AP

Feb 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a very recent situation. as everyone is aware of increase in fees for express entry and needed to be paid as two payments.
the situation with me is that, I paid my fees and submitted my file before paying the increased payment of $285. after second payment I got payment receipt as pdf that I needs to submit in my optional documents section.
as I already submitted my file, where do I submit my payment receipt. please help me if anyone has any idea.

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hello everyone, I have a very recent situation. as everyone is aware of increase in fees for express entry and needed to be paid as two payments.
the situation with me is that, I paid my fees and submitted my file before paying the increased payment of $285. after second payment I got payment receipt as pdf that I needs to submit in my optional documents section.
as I already submitted my file, where do I submit my payment receipt. please help me if anyone has any idea.
I have received the below email for payment of fee, hope this helps

You must pay your application fees in 2 payments.

First, you must pay the difference in the fee amount in our ePayment portal. After that, you must come back to your secure account to pay the rest of your application fees.

Follow these steps to make your 2 payments:

1. Calculate the total fee difference you need to pay

• Add up all the “payable difference” in the table below that applies to your situation
2. Go to the Make an additional payment or pay other fees page in the ePayment portal.

3. Under “Quantity”, enter the payable difference amount

• Each payment generates 1 receipt. You can pay as a single payment or repeat this step to make multiple payments.
  • The receipt will be sent to the e-mail address you entered in the ePayment portal.
4. Return to your application in your IRCC secure account.

5. From the Document checklist page, upload the receipt(s) for the fee difference under “Optional Documents: Client Information”.

6. Proceed to pay the rest of your application fees when you submit your application.

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
I and my wife have traveled to India (Home Country), do I need to include these details under Personal and Travel History.

Please suggest.

Singh_AP

Feb 27, 2020
I have received the below email for payment of fee, hope this helps

You must pay your application fees in 2 payments.

First, you must pay the difference in the fee amount in our ePayment portal. After that, you must come back to your secure account to pay the rest of your application fees.

Follow these steps to make your 2 payments:

1. Calculate the total fee difference you need to pay

• Add up all the “payable difference” in the table below that applies to your situation
2. Go to the Make an additional payment or pay other fees page in the ePayment portal.

3. Under “Quantity”, enter the payable difference amount

• Each payment generates 1 receipt. You can pay as a single payment or repeat this step to make multiple payments.
  • The receipt will be sent to the e-mail address you entered in the ePayment portal.
4. Return to your application in your IRCC secure account.

5. From the Document checklist page, upload the receipt(s) for the fee difference under “Optional Documents: Client Information”.

6. Proceed to pay the rest of your application fees when you submit your application.

you see I need to upload the fee receipt in optional documents section but I submitted my file without that and now I can't make any change. See the underlined statement.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
I and my wife have traveled to India (Home Country), do I need to include these details under Personal and Travel History.

Please suggest.
if you are currently in Canada, you don't need to include any trips between Canada and India (your home country). You may include these under address history.

Apr 22, 2020
Hello Friends,

I am completing 1 year experience in Canada by end of may and I have submitted my express entry profile, waiting for next Draw. I have few questions with the NOC code/My Designation and Work permit which I have.

1. Shall I choose the NOC code based on our experience outside Canada as well? For Example, I have chosen 2173(Software Engineer & Designer) and my designation/titles changed many times from Software Engineer to Senior Consultant,Manager with the same employer.
2. My Employer(from India) is operating under two entity names in Canada. Initially My work permit was filed with One entity as Manager as title and later they did amendment to the Work permit with the title as Consultant. But my duties are more towards software development. So I prefer to chose 2173. Is it ok to have the titles which are totally not related to 2173 in the work permits.
3. After the work permit amended with the 2nd entity name of the employer, it took some time for me to rollover to the new entity, so I've received new LOA only by April 2020 but the work permit was approved effective from August 1st 2019. From May 2019 to March 2020, I have received my payslips from my previous entity with the title as Manager. Will this cause any issues in my application.

Skygill

May 19, 2020
Hello everyone
Last draw was of 447 and my score is 451. I’ve checked online and they said to wait for 24 hours for an ITA. But it’s been more than 24 hours now. When can I expect my ITA. Is anyone else in the same situation. It’s really stressing me out.

Singh_AP

Feb 27, 2020
Hello everyone
Last draw was of 447 and my score is 451. I’ve checked online and they said to wait for 24 hours for an ITA. But it’s been more than 24 hours now. When can I expect my ITA. Is anyone else in the same situation. It’s really stressing me out.
when you submitted your application?
because they invited 3200 applications and if you submitted your application recently, maybe you didn't fall in 3200 rank.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Thanks, Will do it.
also, are there any chances that my file get refused due to non-payment of full fees?
No, your application will not be refused. If you don't send the second payment now, they will send you a payment requirement later on when they start processing your application.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
when you submitted your application?
because they invited 3200 applications and if you submitted your application recently, maybe you didn't fall in 3200 rank.
Yeah my profile states require met under CEC.
If you are eligible for CEC and your score is 451, you should receive your ITA. The tie-breaking rule is only applied to the candidates who have the lowest score in the round which is 447 this time. I don't really know why you haven't received your ITA. My suggestion is that to wait for a little bit more and contact CIC either phone or email if you still don't get it. Good luck!