+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hi All, I received ITA on 28 May, I have applied for Police Certificate and Medical, however my query is when I'm on IRCC > My Application > Forms (you can reach there as soon as you click Continue Application)
I cant see the section where it asks for PCC or Medical documents, where and when are these PCC and medical documents are to be submitted

Mark094

Jun 16, 2020
Hi Everyone, I have some doubts regarding CEC.
I am currently in work permit and I don't have enough work experience yet and I see the scores coming down. Is it mandatory to have work experience to apply through CEC, if I managed to get a score more than the cutoff score. (Assuming the scores will come down pretty low with in 2 or 3 rounds)

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
The latest AOR who got the MED passed and BIL request with updates progress bar in their profile is Apr 30th and he got update yesterday.So hopefully by next week slowly ppl from May might see updates.And idk how they get the profiles picked there are still CEC inland ppl with AOR before apr30 that didnt recieve any updates.So dont expect it to be early especially in these times where everything got delayed.Atleast wait for 60days after you receive AOR and then try to raise question through Webform to IRCC..thats the best anyone can do.Myself AOR may 14th and i decided to wait until Jul14th to see any bit of progress..Information i provided is from.other threads.
Thanks for the update. I, myself is June 02nd AOR but wanna know who got update for May. Thanks again

denmanveer

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Jalandhar, Punjab
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
IELTS Request
01-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi Everyone, I have some doubts regarding CEC.
I am currently in work permit and I don't have enough work experience yet and I see the scores coming down. Is it mandatory to have work experience to apply through CEC, if I managed to get a score more than the cutoff score. (Assuming the scores will come down pretty low with in 2 or 3 rounds)
For CEC category you need atleast 1 Year of Canadian Experience.

PGstudent2014

Jun 3, 2020
Can I mention volunteer experience in my 10 years personal history to cover up the gaps? Or not? Will it make a difference?
Also, Is it okay if the dates in 10yrs personal history overlap?
for eg:
Jan 2019 - October 2019 (Part-time work)
May 2018 - august 2019 (post-grad diploma)

Reactions: elga

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Hi everyone, regarding the proof of fund for CEC, I know that we do not require to submit it but just to play it safe, can we just submit the bank account summary and attach the pay stubs, but without the 6 month balance? My bank said they cannot provide that in the letter summary due to template issue. I wonder whether it will cause a problem? If we submit the bank account summary only with pay stubs , would it be worst than not submitting it at all but just explain it in the LOE that we do not require the POF? Thanks!

Jun 18, 2020
Hi,
I was working in Canada from April 2018 to may 2019 with a valid work permit and my CRS score is 475 (I have just created profile). Will I be eligible for CEC in the next draw? Or do I need to be in Canada to be eligible for CEC?

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi,
I was working in Canada from April 2018 to may 2019 with a valid work permit and my CRS score is 475 (I have just created profile). Will I be eligible for CEC in the next draw? Or do I need to be in Canada to be eligible for CEC?
No, you don’t have to be in Canada to be eligible. As for the next draw, it depends on the cut off point at the time of the draw but your point is pretty great so you stand a great chance. Best wishes

Jeff-Himself

Jun 18, 2020
Hey guys,

QUESTION 1 - in the travel history section, do I need to fill every single international trip I have taken in the last 10 years? I´m from Brazil and to travel around South America countries, there´s no need of using passport.. I´ve been in Argentina, Peru, Paraguay, and used only my driver´s license, therefore there´s no stamp in my passport to prove it.

QUESTION 2 - I spent almost 2 years in Canada with work permit (2017 to 2019) do I need to include this at the travel history section as well? or this time would be considered as residence... ?

Regards!

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Hi everyone, I have an inquiry regarding the pR photo. I went to take my photo today and when I received the digital picture, it doesn't come with the back side with the stamp of the photo shop. Since it is required based on the CIC website, I wonder does the digital one that we send online requires that? Thanks!

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hi everyone, I have an inquiry regarding the pR photo. I went to take my photo today and when I received the digital picture, it doesn't come with the back side with the stamp of the photo shop. Since it is required based on the CIC website, I wonder does the digital one that we send online requires that? Thanks!
No, the digital photo does not need to have any stamp.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hey guys,

QUESTION 1 - in the travel history section, do I need to fill every single international trip I have taken in the last 10 years? I´m from Brazil and to travel around South America countries, there´s no need of using passport.. I´ve been in Argentina, Peru, Paraguay, and used only my driver´s license, therefore there´s no stamp in my passport to prove it.

QUESTION 2 - I spent almost 2 years in Canada with work permit (2017 to 2019) do I need to include this at the travel history section as well? or this time would be considered as residence... ?

Regards!
Q1: I am not really sure about this. I think you can fill in all your travel history and then explain them in the explanation letter.
Q2: If you are in Canada, you don't need to include it. If you are not in Canada at the moment, Canada is not your country of residence so you have to include this travel history.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Hi everyone, regarding the proof of fund for CEC, I know that we do not require to submit it but just to play it safe, can we just submit the bank account summary and attach the pay stubs, but without the 6 month balance? My bank said they cannot provide that in the letter summary due to template issue. I wonder whether it will cause a problem? If we submit the bank account summary only with pay stubs , would it be worst than not submitting it at all but just explain it in the LOE that we do not require the POF? Thanks!
If you don't have the proper paperwork, just explain it in LOE. CEC applicants don't need to provide POF so don't make it more complicated for yourself.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Can I mention volunteer experience in my 10 years personal history to cover up the gaps? Or not? Will it make a difference?
Also, Is it okay if the dates in 10yrs personal history overlap?
for eg:
Jan 2019 - October 2019 (Part-time work)
May 2018 - august 2019 (post-grad diploma)
Overlap in personal history is normal. You can mention your volunteer experience or whatever you actually did, it wouldn't make any difference.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hi, My friend applied under CEC on May 6, 2020. He also paid the extra fees that IRCC asked to pay people. Gave his medicals.
But no notification received after AOR and also no status changes for 'medicals'or no Biometrics request yet. Is this normal? Been more than a month.
Should he follow up with IRCC?