+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, My friend applied under CEC on May 6, 2020. He also paid the extra fees that IRCC asked to pay people. Gave his medicals.
But no notification received after AOR and also no status changes for 'medicals'or no Biometrics request yet. Is this normal? Been more than a month.
Should he follow up with IRCC?
Same here... 6 May applicant but no update on medical... (medical sent via webform) application was initially submitted via appoitment.

ToriBMac

Sep 15, 2019
Hi, My friend applied under CEC on May 6, 2020. He also paid the extra fees that IRCC asked to pay people. Gave his medicals.
But no notification received after AOR and also no status changes for 'medicals'or no Biometrics request yet. Is this normal? Been more than a month.
Should he follow up with IRCC?
I am in the same position. I haven't heard back since AOR so I called CIC last week (twice just to make sure) and was told that I passed the eligibility check and is in the process of criminality check so I would suggest calling them

ToriBMac

Sep 15, 2019
The latest AOR who got the MED passed and BIL request with updates progress bar in their profile is Apr 30th and he got update yesterday.So hopefully by next week slowly ppl from May might see updates.And idk how they get the profiles picked there are still CEC inland ppl with AOR before apr30 that didnt recieve any updates.So dont expect it to be early especially in these times where everything got delayed.Atleast wait for 60days after you receive AOR and then try to raise question through Webform to IRCC..thats the best anyone can do.Myself AOR may 14th and i decided to wait until Jul14th to see any bit of progress..Information i provided is from.other threads.
My AOR is May 14th too i called CIC last week and they said I passed the eligibility section and they are now looking at my criminality section...i haven't received an update on medical being passed yet but the agent said its just been a month so I should wait until July 14th

knikhil1306

May 6, 2020
My AOR is May 14th too i called CIC last week and they said I passed the eligibility section and they are now looking at my criminality section...i haven't received an update on medical being passed yet but the agent said its just been a month so I should wait until July 14th
Hi, Have you got any update in your CIC account that eligibility passed or something?

knikhil1306

May 6, 2020
No I called CIC TWICE (just to make sure) and raised a web form. So i got confirmation from 2 agents and the web form.
Just curious, are they processing applications without biometrics? I called and agent fold me without biometrics we cannot process the application. Just trying to understand how they are processing all the applications

ToriBMac

Sep 15, 2019
Just curious, are they processing applications without biometrics? I called and agent fold me without biometrics we cannot process the application. Just trying to understand how they are processing all the applications
The agent is correct once it reaches the criminality check they will eventually send an email with instructions on how to get ur biometrics done u dont have to pay for it because u already did when u paid for ur fees. I am being told it takes about 2 months from AOR that u can expect this email but because of covid it can be longer...the trend that I am seeing though is 2 months after AOR so hopefully we will all hear back in July.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
The agent is correct once it reaches the criminality check they will eventually send an email with instructions on how to get ur biometrics done u dont have to pay for it because u already did when u paid for ur fees. I am being told it takes about 2 months from AOR that u can expect this email but because of covid it can be longer...the trend that I am seeing though is 2 months after AOR so hopefully we will all hear back in July.
Guys just curious to know.
My AOR May 18.
so the first step is medicals or criminality?
Can u explain plz

ToriBMac

Sep 15, 2019
Guys just curious to know.
My AOR May 18.
so the first step is medicals or criminality?
Can u explain plz
I recommend you call CIC to find out the status of ur application usually the next step is for ur medicals to be approved then eligibility approved the criminality approved then security approved then done but because of covid its all over the place. Call CIC

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I recommend you call CIC to find out the status of ur application usually the next step is for ur medicals to be approved then eligibility approved the criminality approved then security approved then done but because of covid its all over the place. Call CIC
Did u get the progress bar?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
That sounds great but did your UCI number changed to numeric from alphanumeric.I mean to say before the application gets started temp UCI will be CAN000012345 something like that and after the application is viewed and being verified an officer you will get actual UCI thats matching with your UCI i guess but it will all be numbers..I raised the webform and will try to call them today.However mine still says CAN000012345.But i observed a change in my BOWP as i got Biometric request on May 24th all these days it use to say "Your action required" and from June 22nd it got back to normal as submitted and in the biometrics section it says "we have not received your biometrics yet".Is that a sign of they proceeding with the rest of the application?Still they cant proceed further without R10 completeness check of my PR.I dont know whats going on at their end and how they are processing..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
May 14th AOR and called CIC the agent checked the application status and said no updates as of now but we recieved the application.

Oct 30, 2018
Please!
I have 1 canadian diploma, 1 bachelor degree and 1 master degree. But in my profile I wrongly included 1 diploma and 2 master...
I realized my mistake when I was filling out the ITA forms.
My crs did not change as I received the score for the highest education...
will I have problems with this change?
thank you !!

ToriBMac

Sep 15, 2019
That sounds great but did your UCI number changed to numeric from alphanumeric.I mean to say before the application gets started temp UCI will be CAN000012345 something like that and after the application is viewed and being verified an officer you will get actual UCI thats matching with your UCI i guess but it will all be numbers..I raised the webform and will try to call them today.However mine still says CAN000012345.But i observed a change in my BOWP as i got Biometric request on May 24th all these days it use to say "Your action required" and from June 22nd it got back to normal as submitted and in the biometrics section it says "we have not received your biometrics yet".Is that a sign of they proceeding with the rest of the application?Still they cant proceed further without R10 completeness check of my PR.I dont know whats going on at their end and how they are processing..
Personally no my temporary UCI number has not changed. I suspect that it will change after Medical has passed and request BIL. After that as well we should see the status bar. They are definitely doing things different. With CIC u never know what ur getting thats why i call or raise web forms just to be on the safe side

ToriBMac

Sep 15, 2019
But I do think it's a good sign. So don't worry too much!