+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Ircc is in a huge backlog of applications. There's lot of people still waiting for final decision on applications with AOR date in Aug 2020. Spoke to an agent today, she was really nice. Mentioned applications can be forgotten and we need to constantly check with ircc for status updates. Talk about incompetence i think these guys are at #1 right now.

Reactions: Shivam_47

Peter Q Le

Jan 29, 2018
Ircc is in a huge backlog of applications. There's lot of people still waiting for final decision on applications with AOR date in Aug 2020. Spoke to an agent today, she was really nice. Mentioned applications can be forgotten and we need to constantly check with ircc for status updates. Talk about incompetence i think these guys are at #1 right now.
A nice IRCC agent????? faith in humanity restored YIKES

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
A nice IRCC agent????? faith in humanity restored YIKES
Well she was rude at first saying they are only dealing with Afghanistan situation right now then I literally begged for an update on my file. She said all she can say right now is they have a HUGE backlog on applications and if my application was submitted over a year ago then I need to submit online form and keep inquiring about status as applications quite so often gets forgotten.

KIU

Jun 29, 2021
Well she was rude at first saying they are only dealing with Afghanistan situation right now then I literally begged for an update on my file. She said all she can say right now is they have a HUGE backlog on applications and if my application was submitted over a year ago then I need to submit online form and keep inquiring about status as applications quite so often gets forgotten.
Do you mean the GCMS notes?

Shivam_47

Aug 4, 2021
How did you even get in touch with them?
I tried calling for hours but no luck.
Always busy..

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
How did you even get in touch with them?
I tried calling for hours but no luck.
Always busy..
You should call at 7:55 am. Make sure you press 0 at 8:00 am directly it will transfer you to an agent. Of course there maybe a 20 mins wait time but that's what I did and got through.

Reactions: Shivam_47

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
How they can forget n how we can remind them?

Reactions: Trevor1