Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Seriously, its been 8 months after Medical passed nothing was updated . Is there any way to find out where my application stuck .

AOR 24 Jan

Please Reply???
I am on the same boat AOR Jan 11

request GCMS notes to see what’s going on with your application

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
One of my friend got portal mail today and she applied in June mid.
really unfair with us, we are waiting from around 7 months now and there is no update just giving us fake ghost updates. Whenever I tried to forget about the application, got a text from my friends every time that they got theirs. :(

Peter Q Le

Jan 29, 2018
really unfair with us, we are waiting from around 7 months now and there is no update just giving us fake ghost updates. Whenever I tried to forget about the application, got a text from my friends every time that they got theirs. :(
Welcome to the 'cOMplex cASes' club my friend

• Sad
Reactions: Ruchika19999

Ruchika19999

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Really sad , i cant even concentrate on my work properly :confused:

Streetmafia

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just block ur friends