+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
how many of you guys are stuck at security not started for months and everything completed? I completed my 6 months since AOR today!
7 months eligibility and criminality in progress (AoR Feb 15), file transferred to Mtl in March 15th, last update August 2nd, eligibility in progress, didn’t call after.

Reactions: Trevor1

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
7 months eligibility and criminality in progress (AoR Feb 15), file transferred to Mtl in March 15th, last update August 2nd, eligibility in progress, didn’t call after.
We are in an unlucky time. Elections and Afghanistan situation. For the few who received portal email consider themselves extremely lucky.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Has someone called IRCC lately? Are they providing information on our applications? According to the IVR we should not be calling them. This is very disheartening. Cant even know whats happening with our application :(

alliswell23

Sep 13, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon -

I have been following your help & support across multiple forums, reaching out for your assistance, below are my application details:

CEC Inland with Spouse & 2 kids (all of us in Canada)
AOR - Jan 14th 2021
Medicals Passed - Feb 4th 2021
Biometrics Complete - Feb 8th 2021
Primary Office - Edmonton IRCC
Secondary Office - Vancouver Immigration

Criminality - In Progress [Has been in this status from April 19th, came to know about this when i called IRCC around that time)
Eligibility - Review Required [Came to know about this status, by applying GCMS]

Looking for help, on how to interpret the GCMS notes (as it is 136 pages) for reason to have :
1. eligibility in 'Review Required' status
2. criminality evaluation is in progress for last 5+ months

I want to understand if there are any concerns that needs to be addressed.

Please suggest if it would be helpful to post some of the GCMS notes for you to comment..

alliswell23

Sep 13, 2021
Hello - From my GCMS notes, i see that my application is assigned to RC-4712 (Edmonton IRCC), just wondering if any one in this forum has their application tagged to this guy... Hit a reply if u also have similar case...

Reactions: mangogo