+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
VO Vancouver is issuing COPRs to November 2020 and December 2020 AORs. I read those threads on this discussion board.
They had the same status, Criminality in Process, and rest not started until 4 months from the AOR, and in the 5th month, they saw some progress.

To all fellows whose files are in VO Vancouver, we are almost there guys, and we should see our Eligibility process started around the end of June and followed by COPR around the end of July.
At most 3 months to go. Good Luck!
The info you provided encourage me! Do you know is this the same in Montreal office? No updates for 3 months after Mep.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I have ques regarding police clearance certificates which I attached with my application .the 6 months validity gonna expire in the end of June so they ll ask to do it again or the previous one ll be fine if we dont get decision in six months .my Indian PCC and rcmp both upfront and issued in December.
So please let me know if someone faced this situation.
From what I read PCC don’t expire unless you visit that country and come back to canada so don’t worry it should be fine everyone is in the same boat

garap

Dec 20, 2016
It’s exactly 5 months today after receiving AOR, ( application submitted on January 9,2021). Medical examination and Biometric updated in February. There’s been no progress since then, I’m expecting something good will happen pretty soon.

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
It’s exactly 5 months today after receiving AOR, ( application submitted on January 9,2021). Medical examination and Biometric updated in February. There’s been no progress since then, I’m expecting something good will happen pretty soon.
What is your VO?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hopefulyyy

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, guys. hope that all of you are safe, I am waiting for a draw for CEC, do you guys think that a score of 439 is okay?

thank you

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
I’m not sure where’s my visa office. Does it make a difference?
I see many threats and find out in mostly cases, AOR around March and got coPR recently are from Ottawa office; while people AOR after Jan 2021, in Montreal and Vancouver office, are all stuck at criminality and donot get any updates after mep/bio.

Reactions: lovepreq

Akashyap

Nov 27, 2019
Same here. 5 months completed today... no update yet. Let us hope to hear some good news soon.

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
Hello! Below are my details -

AOR - Feb 1,2021
Medical - Passed on Feb 24
Biometrics - exempt given at the time of the WP
Criminality - in progress
Security and Eligibility- Not Started
VO - Vancouver
i have friends who have received their COPR and they applied after me. I have ordered GCMS notes as well, and it says Criminality - recommended pass

I have no idea why it is taking so long. Does someone have the same timeline as me?

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hello! Below are my details -

AOR - Feb 1,2021
Medical - Passed on Feb 24
Biometrics - exempt given at the time of the WP
Criminality - in progress
Security and Eligibility- Not Started
VO - Vancouver
i have friends who have received their COPR and they applied after me. I have ordered GCMS notes as well, and it says Criminality - recommended pass

I have no idea why it is taking so long. Does someone have the same timeline as me?
Your AOR is Feb 1st. We have bunch of folks with January AOR with same condition all from Vancouver VO. From what I believe, Vancouver start the process from the 5th month.

if you know anyone that got approved off Vancouver VO in less than 6 months, they must being on the priority list/occupation (IT, Medical applicant and the list go on). They prioritize application base on NOC code. For those of us who they think are “not so essential “ we have to wait for the 6 months before panicking

This is just my opinion and data research. Do not take my word as gold