+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

eDazzle

Jan 8, 2020
Hello People!! What is the duration for processing CEC PR applications? I hear it’s usually not up to six months....Has anyone received the PR in less than six months after submitting the application for PR under CEC?

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hello People!! What is the duration for processing CEC PR applications? I hear it’s usually not up to six months....Has anyone received the PR in less than six months after submitting the application for PR under CEC?
Some people are getting their PR in less than 2months. But it is depends on each immigration officer. What I noticed is those are receiving their PR because they have already done their medical exam and biometrics and/or they have already received their nomination from pnp streams.

eDazzle

Jan 8, 2020
Some people are getting their PR in less than 2months. But it is depends on each immigration officer. What I noticed is those are receiving their PR because they have already done their medical exam and biometrics and/or they have already received their nomination from pnp streams.
Thank you.. I would expect the PR applications for CEC applicants to be less than 6 months.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello,

No one knows what they are doing, They stated that the application processing time is 6 months, however we are seeing applicants waiting 8 months, 9 months and even 12 months.

As stated on their website, they are apparently still working on June 2020 files, and we still have some people waiting since March 2020.

And the funny thing is that, we are seeing February 2021 applications get approved, and even March 2021 AOR.

So the question is, WHAT THE F*** ARE THEY DOING AND WHAT IS THE ACURATE PROCESSING TIME

Reactions: eDazzle

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
The congratulations was for @Rohityuv31
And he can answer the question too!
We have the same timeline. Lets stay in touch. I got to speak with them today and they say everything is in process, currently working on criminality and eligibility.(hearing this from March 2021) I am just waiting on my GCMC notes to see what exactly is going on. I am losing patience and hope with every passing day.

Reactions: zupermarn