+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Sashank

Apr 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

Wanted to post my update too.

ITA: Jan 08, 2021
AOR: Jan 21, 2021
- Status immediately changed to "We are processing your Background Check" and it's still the same. I guess this is IP2? Not Sure.
MEP: Feb 12, 2021
BIL: Feb 12, 2021
Progress Bar: Feb 26, 2021
Have been following this thread ever since I posted my time line, thought I will post another update.

I called IRCC yesterday (May 13) and nothing changed so far. The agent told me that the current status of my application is "Recommend Pass" and it's still in progress in Ottawa CIO and nothing else is updated. I am seeing a few getting their COPR who is almost the same timeline as mine. Hopefully mine will be processed soon too.

Keep posting updates guys, it will be really helpful.

Reactions: dkincanada

bearypink

Apr 30, 2018
Called IRCC today and got these:

CEC inland
ITA - Jan 21, 2021
AOR - Jan 26, 2021
Medical - passed
BIL - passed
Criminality - In Progress
Eligibility - Not started
Security - Not started
VO - Vancouver

Should I be worried? There is pretty much no progress in the application and no GU so far since Medical passed
We’re on the same page. When I called IRCC last Wednesday everything is still in progress and so eligibility hasn’t started yet. My VO is also Vancouver.

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017
People who applied for BOWP. when it came to choosing highest level of education do I put in my Bachelors or Post graduate certificate from Canada?

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
ITA-jan21,2021
AOR-Jan28,2021
Medical N biometrics passed on feb 22
Current status: We are processing your background check..
Called IRCC few times and no progress.. It’s the same from Feb 22.. I have three dependent’s.. At the time of application they were in India but came to Canada on Feb 9, updates address by calling IRCC in March.. I am worried if the process is being delayed because if this

harshad13

May 9, 2016
Aor jan 5 2021
Medical passed feb 2
Biometrics feb 5

Called ircc yesterday::::
Criminality : passed
Eligibility : recomended pass
Security: not started

PA inland, dependent outland

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hey guys, has the Background Check status of any of you ever been (only CEC in-land):
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Reactions: itspossible9

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
ITA-jan21,2021
AOR-Jan28,2021
Medical N biometrics passed on feb 22
Current status: We are processing your background check..
Called IRCC few times and no progress.. It’s the same from Feb 22.. I have three dependent’s.. At the time of application they were in India but came to Canada on Feb 9, updates address by calling IRCC in March.. I am worried if the process is being delayed because if this
My status is exactly same with same timeline.my depends are still in home country .

patelshubh96

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone in the group who get the email from Etobicoke to submit details (Name, UCI, port of entry, email etc.) ? I got the email on Saturday, but no update till now.
I read people getting response in 2 hours ! bit worried.

Tanu_09

Nov 25, 2017
hello everyone,

I have a concern that I need help with.
I got my ITA in January and uploaded my full application in April.
I have passed my medical in may and since then there has been no update.
I just found out that one should always apply for PCC from their home country after leaving the country. I was there on vacation for 6 weeks during my 90 day ITA period and applied for PCC there.
I came back to Canada on 19th march and received my PCC till 9th march. therefore, there is a gap of 10 days in my PCC.
Is that going to be a problem and also, is it important to always file it through BLS?

Please advice.

Thank you