+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Are you sure my criminality passsed in 20 days..provided the ircc call cwnter person gave me the corrct info
I'm also wondering that how my criminality was passed in 20 days after MEP?

I Called IRCC on March 24th, 2021 for status of my application, as of March 24, 2021 the status was:

AOR- Feb 18, 2021
Eligibility - In Process
Criminality- Passed
Security- Passed
Background Check- In process (In this she said info sharing, employment verification and several other factors play role)
Visa Office- Montreal

My question is "Is it possible to pass the criminality & security and still the eligibility is in process?" Plus I didn't get a single GU till now except one on the very next day of MEP when I received and email and there was nothing on my profile which also has profile update but after clicking it turned to submitted. Is there any case who got CoPR without getting any GU?

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017

I Called IRCC on March 24th, 2021 for status of my application, as of March 24, 2021 the status was:

AOR- Feb 18, 2021
Eligibility - In Process
Criminality- Passed
Security- Passed
Background Check- In process (In this she said info sharing, employment verification and several other factors play role)
Visa Office- Montreal

My question is "Is it possible to pass the criminality & security and still the eligibility is in process?" Plus I didn't get a single GU till now except one on the very next day of MEP when I received and email and there was nothing on my profile which also has profile update but after clicking it turned to submitted. Is there any case who got CoPR without getting any GU?

I never got GU for eligibility pass,but IRCC agent said it is passed.

Reactions: adwani1994

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Any confusion will be cleared from GCMS notes only. I am planning to order them in late May when I finish 4 months of processing time. What are your thoughts?

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I called irCc

they said my eligibility has passed.
bil:24 fe
Medical: in progress
Aor : 28 Jan 2021

everything else in progress

VO: vancouver

if eligibility has passed,means all my documents/ noc Verified?
My case is just like u.
AOR 28 jan 2021
BIL 24 feb 2021
Medical and all others things reviewing

.......in progress
VO- Vancouver

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021

AOR- Feb 18, 2021
Eligibility - In Process
Criminality- Passed
Security- Passed
Visa Office- Montreal

What do you mean security passed and BG in process ...Security is BG

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
What do you mean security passed and BG in process ...Security is BG

The same question I had when the agent told me and she said BG includes confirming your employment status and see whether you are hiding something or faking some experiences or what. She also added that this is just an example but there are a lot of other steps involved in the BG check.

garap

Dec 20, 2016
AOR: Jan 6th
ME: passed on Feb 9
Biometrics: Given on Feb 9th, 2021, I can see the biometric details uploaded including the expiratory date on the top right hand of my profile page but the progress status still says " We have not received your biometrics"
So my question is, Doesn't the biometrics status change when the biometric details are uploaded on the profile?