+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yeah I read it too.I m here without my family since 1.5 year and this time is killing me.it’s frustrating, irritating and even depressing me every day.
Same, I’ve been in Canada alone for 6 years. No family, no relatives, nothing

Please don’t be depressed, we shall have our PR approved soon! iA

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Same, I’ve been in Canada alone for 6 years. No family, no relatives, nothing

Please don’t be depressed, we shall have our PR approved soon! iA
Thank u for the hope.I have frnds n relatives here but my husband and daughter still in india.I left my daughter there whn was just 1.5 year old and now she gonna be three in this month.family reunite is just a word.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank u for the hope.I have frnds n relatives here but my husband and daughter still in india.I left my daughter there whn was just 1.5 year old and now she gonna be three in this month.family reunite is just a word.
Wow ,

You are brave! Your daughter will definitely be proud of you for taking this step! ,

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I called call-center and as per the agent everything is in order and till now the only thing which passed for me is medical. As per him, my VO is EDMONTON and I heard Edmonton is known for the delay.
Anyone else here has the same office and heard anything about them.

AOR : Jan 6th
Medicall Passed: Feb 03

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
I called call-center and as per the agent everything is in order and till now the only thing which passed for me is medical. As per him, my VO is EDMONTON and I heard Edmonton is known for the delay.
Anyone else here has the same office and heard anything about them.

AOR : Jan 6th
Medicall Passed: Feb 03
Which one is fast?

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Called IRCC today, the agent was very friendly.

There is no update on my application.
Criminality is in process (he said this is the longest process) and nothing else started.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020

Criminality is in process (he said this is the longest process) and nothing else started.
Atleast someone picked ur call .I just tried , listened options , no one picked up my call .at the end it cut automatically.I don’t know wat should I do.

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021

Are you sure my criminality passsed in 20 days..provided the ircc call cwnter person gave me the corrct info