Dec 6, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR: Jan 27
Medical Approved: Jan 27 (upfront)
Biometrics: Given in 2019
Background Check Completed: March 23
Eligibility: Passed March 31
Final Decision - Application Approved: March 31

No COPR document yet. But COPR information in my account.

Congratulations for the CoPR, can you confirm that these are the accurate dates? I mean how your medical was passed on the same day you received AOR? Mine was passed after 2 weeks (just being curios!). All the best with the upcoming steps and Congratulations again.

Marlin87

Apr 2, 2021
Can you please share your NOC code
Congratulations for the CoPR, can you confirm that these are the accurate dates? I mean how your medical was passed on the same day you received AOR? Mine was passed after 2 weeks (just being curios!). All the best with the upcoming steps and Congratulations again.
I just applied and uploaded all documents, within hours i got AOR and medical passed, i think i did the upfront medical in november. Biometrics also updated within hours as I already gave it in 2019. My GCMS notes from early february also shows info sharing complete.

Reactions: messi94

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020

I just applied and uploaded all documents, within hours i got AOR and medical passed, i think i did the upfront medical in november. Biometrics also updated within hours as I already gave it in 2019. My GCMS notes from early february also shows info sharing complete.

Thank you for the information, that's motivating that you have such a fast process on your application. Congratulations once again!

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Quick question: has anyone gotten their progress bar back? Or is it still disappeared?

Mine is still not showing and I’m getting a little worried

Ashmeensidhu12345

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Quick question: has anyone gotten their progress bar back? Or is it still disappeared?

Mine is still not showing and I’m getting a little worried
You wont see it. They took it off. Havent you recieved their email regarding removal of status bar? Anyhow it was as useless coz it was just estimationnof your time with regards to their 6 months timeline. Nothing to be worried though

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
You wont see it. Th ey took it off. Havent you recieved their email regarding removal of status bar? Anyhow it was as useless coz it was just estimationnof your time with regards to their 6 months timeline. Nothing to be worried though
Ohhh . I didn’t receive any email

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Can you please keep us updated after calling IRCC. Thank you.
I did. Unfortunately the agent I connected to wasn't helpful and just told me nothing has changed since the last time you called and that it'll take at least another 4-6 months to finalize my application.

I ended up ordering GCMS notes after that call so we'll see what the notes say a month from now

Reactions: Oh Canada!!!

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Hi guys.I read all of ur msgs.
Mine
ITA-21 jan 2021
AOR-28 jan 2021
RCMP and biometric request-23 feb 2021
Biometric submitted:- 24 feb 2021
RCMP uploaded on 8 April 2021
Nothing updated.
In this time period I don’t even call to IRCC customer care.
Should I call to ask the status or just wait.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello everyone

Does anyone have any updates?
As for me: my account has been super dry since my ADR request from February 16.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Wow

I guess we’ll just have to keep waiting. I’ve been looking at other CEC threads and it seems like some people had to wait for 6 month , 7 months even one year dammmmmmmmmnnn
Yeah I read it too.I m here without my family since 1.5 year and this time is killing me.it’s frustrating, irritating and even depressing me every day.