+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

arubio92

Apr 27, 2018
Hi everyone I just received eCOPR today, good luck to all :)

Timeline below:
Inland applicant, 1 dependent inland as well
AOR: 02-July-2021
Biometrics done: 04-Aug-2021
MEP: 01-Sep-2021
GU: 06-Oct-2021 (Related to PCC from Mexico)
No RCMP requested for Canadian PCC
No other GU after october 6th, 2021
Portal email: 22-Dec-2021 (Replied same day)
Credentials for portal: 22-Dec-2021 (Got credentials in the evening, uploaded all files)
eCOPR: 05-Jan-2022

Reactions: samvude

rajs2128

Dec 22, 2021
Hi everyone I just received eCOPR today, good luck to all :)

Timeline below:
Inland applicant, 1 dependent inland as well
AOR: 02-July-2021
Biometrics done: 04-Aug-2021
MEP: 01-Sep-2021
GU: 06-Oct-2021 (Related to PCC from Mexico)
No RCMP requested for Canadian PCC
No other GU after october 6th, 2021
Portal email: 22-Dec-2021 (Replied same day)
Credentials for portal: 22-Dec-2021 (Got credentials in the evening, uploaded all files)
eCOPR: 05-Jan-2022
Congrats. Do you know your VO?

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hello, my AOR is on August 22, 2021, and I contacted my local MP to know the status of my application. Here’s what I have received:
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on August 22, 2021.
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on October 14, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until June 7, 2022 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • Due to COVID-19, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
According the latest update, what stage is my application at? I also called IRCC, but the agent didn’t provide any details. It’s been a very stressful time I had the past weeks and months, hope we all hear great news soon.

Thanks.
I have exact same case like you. Your application is pending final decision and everything is passed

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
Anyone here with Aug AOR still waiting for portal email?
Me also
Aor 26 august
GOT my GCMS notes after 2.5 months (in dec)and it says everything passed already on 29th OCT 2021, Ready for approval it says in notes
VO-CPC Ottawa
NO update since still waiting
I did follow up through webmail but no reply yet.

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Me also
Aor 26 august
GOT my GCMS notes after 2.5 months (in dec)and it says everything passed already on 29th OCT 2021, Ready for approval it says in notes
VO-CPC Ottawa
NO update since still waiting
I did follow up through webmail but no reply yet.
Mine everything passed on 29 nov,2021. My aor is aug 04. I also haven’t got final decision. It sucks

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
So it seems only a few of us left with Aug AOR still waiting for portal email. Even gcms notes taking a long time nowadays. I ordered notes on Nov 20 and have not received it til now. Ordered notes from cbsa as well on Dec 7 hope to receive them tomorrow. I hope we all get positive news soon this wait is getting frustrating sadly.

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
Mine everything passed on 29 nov,2021. My aor is aug 04. I also haven’t got final decision. It sucks
yeah, Really i tried to call them many times but they didn’t transfer me to an agent and i even send the webforms for follow ups. Nothing yet.

Even for the GCMS i did many followups and after 2.5 months they send it.

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
So it seems only a few of us left with Aug AOR still waiting for portal email. Even gcms notes taking a long time nowadays. I ordered notes on Nov 20 and have not received it til now. Ordered notes from cbsa as well on Dec 7 hope to receive them tomorrow. I hope we all get positive news soon this wait is getting frustrating sadly.
I had given biometrics on sep 8,2021. Although
yeah, Really i tried to call them many times but they didn’t transfer me to an agent and i even send the webforms for follow ups. Nothing yet.

Even for the GCMS i did many followups and after 2.5 months they send it.
its really frustating. I had my biometrics done 8sep,2021. And till today in online status it was saying we haven’t received your biometrics. Alrhough all criminality and security assessment was completed using my biometrics on 29 nov,2021 by case analysts. Its just visa officer who makes final decision. They just keep it pending according to them.

also, I emailed portal guys on 19 dec that my everything is passed but haven’t got anything after that, they sent me portal right away. I uploaded details in them . But now theysay again final decision is pending so copr can’t be issued means back to stage 1. But two other guys with same case emailed portal as me on 19 dec . They also got portal right away Nd copr next day. Even their final decision was pending the day they sent email to portal like me. If you waana try you can do. Its your luck

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
I had given biometrics on sep 8,2021. Although

its really frustating. I had my biometrics done 8sep,2021. And till today in online status it was saying we haven’t received your biometrics. Alrhough all criminality and security assessment was completed using my biometrics on 29 nov,2021 by case analysts. Its just visa officer who makes final decision. They just keep it pending according to them.

also, I emailed portal guys on 19 dec that my everything is passed but haven’t got anything after that, they sent me portal right away. I uploaded details in them . But now theysay again final decision is pending so copr can’t be issued means back to stage 1. But two other guys with same case emailed portal as me on 19 dec . They also got portal right away Nd copr next day. Even their final decision was pending the day they sent email to portal like me. If you waana try you can do. Its your luck

very complicated effin system. Everyone is trying their best to comply these requirements, spend money, take risks with not seeing their family to wait for this AOR. Although we are all aware of this that it might take a long time, it is frustrating that they are not doing it properly. Mine was everything has been submitted but then I don't know how they look at applications that they ask me for a PCC of a country i haven't been too. If they have looked it properly they would have approved it already.

Anyway, we get it COVID delay everything but i hope they should fix their system properly. We are all here being good and responsible people on filing our papers properly and responsibly. One refusal due to their negligence or error would cost us $1000 minimum for PR app and we are not picking that money up on the side of the road, we work hard for it. So frustrating.

Sorry guys, but it really is.

Reactions: veronvillanueva30