+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
ITA July 22, 2021

AOR August 31, 2021

Update: Sep 30, 2021 (I believe it is for the medical exam passed)

-Dec 7 2021, I sent a web-form for address change (I could not use the address link as the system was not finding the application link). No response as of yet.

- I believe I saw a ghost update sometime before December but nothing changed.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results September 29, 2021 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I do not know why but I am a bit worried as my PGWP will expire in Dec 2022.

you should be good.

my AOR is Aug 18
PGWP expires - April 2022

we are planning to travel out of Canada but very uncertain about all this PR application thing.

meetpannu

Oct 19, 2021
ITA July 22, 2021

AOR August 31, 2021

Update: Sep 30, 2021 (I believe it is for the medical exam passed)

-Dec 7 2021, I sent a web-form for address change (I could not use the address link as the system was not finding the application link). No response as of yet.

- I believe I saw a ghost update sometime before December but nothing changed.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results September 29, 2021 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I do not know why but I am a bit worried as my PGWP will expire in Dec 2022.
Your Background check shows: Application is in process.
Do you know, if previously it shows : We are processing background check?

HarpreetI

Dec 10, 2021
I had given biometrics on sep 8,2021. Although

its really frustating. I had my biometrics done 8sep,2021. And till today in online status it was saying we haven’t received your biometrics. Alrhough all criminality and security assessment was completed using my biometrics on 29 nov,2021 by case analysts. Its just visa officer who makes final decision. They just keep it pending according to them.

also, I emailed portal guys on 19 dec that my everything is passed but haven’t got anything after that, they sent me portal right away. I uploaded details in them . But now theysay again final decision is pending so copr can’t be issued means back to stage 1. But two other guys with same case emailed portal as me on 19 dec . They also got portal right away Nd copr next day. Even their final decision was pending the day they sent email to portal like me. If you waana try you can do. Its your luck
Hi you got your COPR? Or it’s still pending?

meetpannu

Oct 19, 2021
AOR: August 27 2021 with 1 Outland Dependent

Called IRCC today, Agent provides below information:
Eligibilty: Passed
Medical: Passed
Security: In Progress
Criminality: Not started

I have submitted my & Dependent PCC & RCMP(mine only) along with my file; Still its more than 5 months.

Please advise, How long it would take.

RAMAN253

May 2, 2021
AOR: August 27 2021 with 1 Outland Dependent

Called IRCC today, Agent provides below information:
Eligibilty: Passed
Medical: Passed
Security: In Progress
Criminality: Not started

I have submitted my & Dependent PCC & RCMP(mine only) along with my file; Still its more than 5 months.

Please advise, How long it would take.
What your VO?
I have same situation inland applicant with Outland dependent. AOR 17 august .

everything is passed since 15 December.
Still they didn’t give final results.
My VO is Vancouver

meetpannu

Oct 19, 2021
What your VO?
I have same situation inland applicant with Outland dependent. AOR 17 august .

everything is passed since 15 December.
Still they didn’t give final results.
My VO is Vancouver
I have applied from Toronto, but exactly VO I have not asked, How to check?

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
No , earlier when I emailed in dec they sent me ceredentials straightway which was system automatic response or something because final decision was pending. Although i follwed instructions in email and uploaded everything in portal but didn’t got any copr. Then on 6 January i got update in online gc key account and next day got portal email from Etobicoke which means final decision made and application approved. Now i just have to wait for copr as my account is there already i guess. Because I haven’t got ceredentials yet after 7 jan portal email
I saw in your previuos quote that 2 other people email to portal and they got copr next day. You have any idea whats there Visa office?

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I saw in your previuos quote that 2 other people email to portal and they got copr next day. You have any idea whats there Visa office?
Doesn't make any sense to email them. Even if they send you a portal email, it will be "virtual". Nothing will happen to it until your case will be approved and you will get an original portal email.