+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
very complicated effin system. Everyone is trying their best to comply these requirements, spend money, take risks with not seeing their family to wait for this AOR. Although we are all aware of this that it might take a long time, it is frustrating that they are not doing it properly. Mine was everything has been submitted but then I don't know how they look at applications that they ask me for a PCC of a country i haven't been too. If they have looked it properly they would have approved it already.

Anyway, we get it COVID delay everything but i hope they should fix their system properly. We are all here being good and responsible people on filing our papers properly and responsibly. One refusal due to their negligence or error would cost us $1000 minimum for PR app and we are not picking that money up on the side of the road, we work hard for it. So frustrating.

Sorry guys, but it really is.
Yes agree 100%

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Me also
Aor 26 august
GOT my GCMS notes after 2.5 months (in dec)and it says everything passed already on 29th OCT 2021, Ready for approval it says in notes
VO-CPC Ottawa
NO update since still waiting
I did follow up through webmail but no reply yet.
So in your gcms notes. Everything passed on 29 oct 2021, right? And i assume security is usually last stage , so it says ready for approval beneath that or it says final decision pending

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
So in your gcms notes. Everything passed on 29 oct 2021, right? And i assume security is usually last stage , so it says ready for approval beneath that or it says final decision pending
it says everything passed beacuse due to 15.1 code they don’t mention anything related to security they leave it blank.

I read the notes and on 14 th oct officer write everything passed security pending and then on 29 oct another officer reviewed and said ready for approval.

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
hello everyone!

Did any of you here applied for a BOWP recently and got approved? how long is the processing time?

Thank you!
Rose

Onequestion

Jan 7, 2022
I have a question, I've received my Portal Email and replied and they sent me an email saying they've created an account for me but there are no credentials in that email, will they send another email with the credentials? I am checking my spam and junk folders but there's nothing there.
If anyone know what to do, I'd appreciate :D

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
I have a question, I've received my Portal Email and replied and they sent me an email saying they've created an account for me but there are no credentials in that email, will they send another email with the credentials? I am checking my spam and junk folders but there's nothing there.
If anyone know what to do, I'd appreciate :D
Ceredentials are supposed to be in that email. Email them again. Which is the visa office u got portal from?

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
it says everything passed beacuse due to 15.1 code they don’t mention anything related to security they leave it blank.

I read the notes and on 14 th oct officer write everything passed security pending and then on 29 oct another officer reviewed and said ready for approval.
I have received portal today and i replied them back but didn’t got ceredentials yet. It is from Etobicoke

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
So it means you receive portal email twice?
No , earlier when I emailed in dec they sent me ceredentials straightway which was system automatic response or something because final decision was pending. Although i follwed instructions in email and uploaded everything in portal but didn’t got any copr. Then on 6 January i got update in online gc key account and next day got portal email from Etobicoke which means final decision made and application approved. Now i just have to wait for copr as my account is there already i guess. Because I haven’t got ceredentials yet after 7 jan portal email

Onequestion

Jan 7, 2022
I've received the PR Portal through Express Entry Canadian Experience Class and I've already uploaded my picture (pending IRCC approval), however, on Friday I got an email saying that IRCC started working on my TR to PR application, how can I cancel the TR to PR application and get my $500 back?

MN1122

Jan 10, 2022
ITA July 22, 2021

AOR August 31, 2021

Update: Sep 30, 2021 (I believe it is for the medical exam passed)

-Dec 7 2021, I sent a web-form for address change (I could not use the address link as the system was not finding the application link). No response as of yet.

- I believe I saw a ghost update sometime before December but nothing changed.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results September 29, 2021 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I do not know why but I am a bit worried as my PGWP will expire in Dec 2022.