+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

HarpreetI

Dec 10, 2021
Hi guys
I got my portal credentials on 28 December and uploaded the photos on same day but haven’t received eCOPR yet. Anyone with same situation or if know how long it could take.

arubio92

Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys
I got my portal credentials on 28 December and uploaded the photos on same day but haven’t received eCOPR yet. Anyone with same situation or if know how long it could take.
I got my portal email DEC 22 and still waiting for eCOPR as well

HarpreetI

Dec 10, 2021
If you still have a valid work/study permit yes, but the problem is if you get eCOPR while outside of Canada then you won't be able to return
Thank you for your reply. I wasn’t sure about it but For returning we need pr travel document which is for $50.

arubio92

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I wasn’t sure about it but For returning we need pr travel document which is for $50.
Yes, although the main issue is that PR travel document can take a while to process, best is to wait for PR card unless your travel is essential then you've got no choice

asaci

Dec 27, 2017
Hello, my AOR is on August 22, 2021, and I contacted my local MP to know the status of my application. Here’s what I have received:
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on August 22, 2021.
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on October 14, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until June 7, 2022 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • Due to COVID-19, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
According the latest update, what stage is my application at? I also called IRCC, but the agent didn’t provide any details. It’s been a very stressful time I had the past weeks and months, hope we all hear great news soon.

Thanks.

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hello, my AOR is on August 22, 2021, and I contacted my local MP to know the status of my application. Here’s what I have received:
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on August 22, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until June 7, 2022 for the applicant.
  • Due to COVID-19, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
According the latest update, what stage is my application at? I also called IRCC, but the agent didn’t provide any details. It’s been a very stressful time I had the past weeks and months, hope we all hear great news soon.

Thanks.
It seems like all passed. Call IRCC again for more details. Some agents will eventually tell you.

Reactions: asaci

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes

Thanks.
I had the same info at the time I got the portal. Be patient you will get it soon. Your case is most likely approved already.

Reactions: asaci