Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
yes it takes time but not sure why Ottawa Commissionaires (as i am residing in Ottawa) website says like this "Commissionaires is accredited by the RCMP to take your photo, capture fingerprints and submit them directly to the Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) for processing. If no criminal record is present, results take 72 hours or less."
https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-checks
Please be advised that we are currently experiencing service delays due to a significant volume increase of Landed Immigrant Status applications (aka Permanent Resident).
F$#K DA POLICE! COMIN STRAIGHT FROM DA UNDERTOWN!
A YOUNG FELLA GOT IT BAD 'CAUSE HE IZ BROWN!
AND NOT DA OTHER COLOR SO POLICE THINK,
THEY HAVE DA AUTHORITY TO F$#K WITH A MINORTY!

F$#K DA POLICE!

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
@asiqur Thank you . I provided my canada offer letter with end date, sample jobs applied in non Quebec province . Told them about language constraints.
Thanks for replying. I live in Quebec too, and it seems everybody is getting PFL's recently. I also plan to provide the exact same info and was worried if that'll work or not. Glad to know it worked for you. There's another fellow applicant in another thread, they have asked him in the PFL to provide "a new lease in another province, drivers license from another province, or a new job offer from another province". Was it the same in your PFL?

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hello!! PR Card application is approved this morning

Status: We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

Thank You All!

Reactions: JamCan56

isucra

Dec 1, 2021
Hi guys, does anyone had the same experience?
My file was updated this morning.
Latest update:
Review of medical results
December 23, 2021: You passed the medical

exam
Then an hour after it changed to: you don’t need a medical exam. (My medical exam is NOT expiring in the next 6 months)
I submitted my application on July 12, 2021 under CEC inland and here’s my status now.

Review of eligibility ?
• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
requirements.
Review of medical results ?
You do not need a medical exam. We will send
you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents ?
December 9, 2021 We are reviewing the
additional documents you provided.
Be Interview ?
You do not need an interview. We will send you a
message if this changes.
Biometrics ?
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send
Background check ?
o We are processing your background check. We
will send you a message if we need more
information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a
message once the final decision has been made.

I am nearly reaching the processing time, should I call IRCC to follow up or send a webform. Please advise if anyone had the same experience.

Appreciated! :)

cmbc

Oct 5, 2021
Hi guys, does anyone had the same experience?
My file was updated this morning.
Latest update:
Review of medical results
December 23, 2021: You passed the medical

exam
Then an hour after it changed to: you don’t need a medical exam. (My medical exam is NOT expiring in the next 6 months)
I submitted my application on July 12, 2021 under CEC inland and here’s my status now.

Review of eligibility ?
• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
requirements.
Review of medical results ?
You do not need a medical exam. We will send
Review of additional documents ?
December 9, 2021 We are reviewing the
additional documents you provided.
Be Interview ?
You do not need an interview. We will send you a
message if this changes.
Biometrics ?
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send
Background check ?
o We are processing your background check. We
will send you a message if we need more
information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a
message once the final decision has been made.

I am nearly reaching the processing time, should I call IRCC to follow up or send a webform. Please advise if anyone had the same experience.

Appreciated! :)
I am also in same boat. My New medical was passed on 30th Sept and then after a few days the status was changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.". 10 days back, It looks like "we are reviewing the results of medical exam". No idea what is happening.
Still waiting for gcms notes.

isucra

Dec 1, 2021
I am also in same boat. My New medical was passed on 30th Sept and then after a few days the status was changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.". 10 days back, It looks like "we are reviewing the results of medical exam". No idea what is happening.
Still waiting for gcms notes.
When did you submit your application? And when did you request for GCMS notes?

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
Thanks for replying. I live in Quebec too, and it seems everybody is getting PFL's recently. I also plan to provide the exact same info and was worried if that'll work or not. Glad to know it worked for you. There's another fellow applicant in another thread, they have asked him in the PFL to provide "a new lease in another province, drivers license from another province, or a new job offer from another province". Was it the same in your PFL?
No, I was not asked to provide any specific proof. It was a generic letter static to prove my plan to stay outside quebec. May be its case to case basis. Don't worry. Just submit what ever you have. All the best !

Reactions: asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
No, I was not asked to provide any specific proof. It was a generic letter static to prove my plan to stay outside quebec. May be its case to case basis. Don't worry. Just submit what ever you have. All the best !
Great! Thanks a lot for your response.
Congratulations once again!