+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

CrisCol89

Aug 11, 2021
do we have to send 2 separate emails. I sent one email with my details & dependent details
Not really, not sure what happened but just to be sure I sent the same email twice :) If you want them to have a separate login you can specify that in the same email. fwiw I took a week to get my credentials for the portal after responding the email.

CrisCol89

Aug 11, 2021
Aor-14 april
Is anyone here who apply for bridging open work permit?
Yes, from closed work permit to PR (also work and study for my dependants). We applied last week of september and received a letter saying it's valid until december or until they make a decision on the PR. I called the call center right after I got the PR approval and they said they'd cancel the other work/study applications when closing the PR and reimburse any relevant charges made on those, but nothing has happened so far.

CrisCol89

Aug 11, 2021
Does anyone still waiting for PR card? I got CoPR on October 21st and still waiting for the card, and I hope those who still waiting for CoPR can get it ASAP!
Did you link your PR card application to your cic account? I checked other threads for applicants of months earlier than ours and some of them that had been waiting for over a month say they saw some activity after doing that. http://www.mystudytimes.com/how-to-link-pr-card-application-to-mycic-account/

CrisCol89

Aug 11, 2021
Please Please help

Aor -05-04-21
ppr- 07-12-21

My husband have got a request letter today in our cic account for submitting our passports . My husband is on work permit but currently in India. Now, we are confused regarding whether to submit our passports to nearest vfs global or my husband should go back to canada so that he can choose the other option of being within canada. Also, am I going to get individual request letter on my email?

kindly guide
We called the call center some days before getting our approval because my husband needs to travel to the US soon, here's what they said: If the PR was approved and he was out of the country we needed to specify that in the email that we'd receive to the create the portal credentials. They couldn't finalize the application for him if he was out of the country so if he was going to leave before we get a response we needed to notify the IRCC. If after getting the approval he needed to travel and the PR card hadn't arrived, he could request a travel document while being out of the country or if we were meeting him out of the country later then we could hand him the PR card, as he needs the TD or the PR card to enter Canada and they could not mail the card outside of the country.
I hope this helps! (our situation: we're on implied status, applied online-outland but came back in the middle of the process and notified them.)

Veena123

Oct 4, 2021
Not really, not sure what happened but just to be sure I sent the same email twice :) If you want them to have a separate login you can specify that in the same email. fwiw I took a week to get my credentials for the portal after responding the email.
May i know your aor and visa office

zby87

Aug 10, 2021
I sent our photos and address yesterday and got my eCoPR today from Calgary office.
AOR - 27 Apr
All the best to those still waiting for their decision.

beweda

Sep 22, 2021
We called the call center some days before getting our approval because my husband needs to travel to the US soon, here's what they said: If the PR was approved and he was out of the country we needed to specify that in the email that we'd receive to the create the portal credentials. They couldn't finalize the application for him if he was out of the country so if he was going to leave before we get a response we needed to notify the IRCC. If after getting the approval he needed to travel and the PR card hadn't arrived, he could request a travel document while being out of the country or if we were meeting him out of the country later then we could hand him the PR card, as he needs the TD or the PR card to enter Canada and they could not mail the card outside of the country.
I hope this helps! (our situation: we're on implied status, applied online-outland but came back in the middle of the process and notified them.)
Thanks so much for the information! I'm still waiting for my eCoPR, and I am travelling to the UK for holidays next week. If I receive my email, are you saying that I should email back straight away to tell them I am out of the country? Thus, postponing them creating the profile?
Thanks!

CrystalinCanada

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
  • Sad
Reactions: CrisCol89

Tarsem@

May 19, 2021
Yes, from closed work permit to PR (also work and study for my dependants). We applied last week of september and received a letter saying it's valid until december or until they make a decision on the PR. I called the call center right after I got the PR approval and they said they'd cancel the other work/study applications when closing the PR and reimburse any relevant charges made on those, but nothing has happened so far.

jhkrish2123

May 2, 2020
I applied for Express Entry - CEC. My info is as follows:

-AOR April 2, 2021
-Medical passed April 16, 2021 (upfront)
-Biometrics completed May 10, 2021
-Additional documents review started June 23, 2021 (asked for divorce certificate)

Eligibility and background check are still in progress. I understand that this wont changed until final decision.
I applied for Express Entry - CEC. My info is as follows:

-AOR April 2, 2021
-Medical passed April 16, 2021 (upfront)
-Biometrics completed May 10, 2021
-Additional documents review started June 23, 2021 (asked for divorce certificate)

Eligibility and background check are still in progress. I understand that this wont changed until final decision.
@ptycanada I am also in same position? Do you have any update ? Did they issue COPR ?

JasSandhu

Dec 11, 2021
I applied for Express Entry - CEC.

-AOR April 13, 2021
-Medical passed May 5, 2021 (upfront)
-Biometrics completed May 5, 2021

Eligibility and background check are still in progress.

Is there anyone still waiting?

pls reply