+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

askingforhelp

Jan 18, 2020
Applied for CEC Inland. Single, no dependents.

AOR: April 1st 2021
Medical Passed: April 21st 2021
Biometrics given: April 21st 2021
Background : Still Reviewing
Eligibility: Still Reviewing

Since April, there has been no updates… I don’t understand why it takes this long. Calling IRCC doesn’t help too.

Do you get eCOPR as soon as your profile is approved?

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
I applied for Express Entry - CEC.

-AOR April 13, 2021
-Medical passed May 5, 2021 (upfront)
-Biometrics completed May 5, 2021

Eligibility and background check are still in progress.

Is there anyone still waiting?

pls reply
April 27 still waiting

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
I applied for Express Entry - CEC.

-AOR April 13, 2021
-Medical passed May 5, 2021 (upfront)
-Biometrics completed May 5, 2021

Eligibility and background check are still in progress.

Is there anyone still waiting?

pls reply
April 27 still waiting

Agile

Dec 14, 2021
Try calling them at 7:55AM EST sharp so you are able to be on hold by 8AM. You can request a callback by leaving your number. I have been able to talk to them. My application status says- Eligibility passed, Criminality and Security not started.- AOR 7th April.
Please provide number to call them

beweda

Sep 22, 2021
Hi all. I've had two GU's in the past week. Is this a sign that someone is looking at my profile? I'm flying back to the UK today for a few weeks so worried my PR is finally going to come through when I'm out of the country!

Taran2212

Dec 15, 2021
I submitted my CEC inland file on February 18th 2021 but it got returned because I only attached the PCC receipt and not the actual document. Then I filed a form and attached my pcc with it and my file got reopened on April 18th. I don’t know if it’s going to take more time due to this and also I came back to india in April. Been waiting ever since. Is anybody else on the same boat ?
did my biometric in July. Got asked for few documents in august and nothing since then.
Any advice would be appreciated

JasSandhu

Dec 11, 2021
I submitted my CEC inland file on February 18th 2021 but it got returned because I only attached the PCC receipt and not the actual document. Then I filed a form and attached my pcc with it and my file got reopened on April 18th. I don’t know if it’s going to take more time due to this and also I came back to india in April. Been waiting ever since. Is anybody else on the same boat ?
did my biometric in July. Got asked for few documents in august and nothing since then.
Any advice would be appreciated
One of friend he faced same issue his medical and biometrics are done. Background check is in process. His aor is march 17