+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

zarge

Oct 25, 2019
Hi guys, quick question: When you replied the "Pre-email – Invitation" with the information they asked, did you get an automatic reply ?
Something like "This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal. " ?

I still waiting for my portal credentials, and I sent the information more than a week ago.

Thanks

beweda

Sep 22, 2021
Hi all,
So sorry for what might seem like a silly question, but I can't remember if I've been for my biometrics! It's been such a hectic year, and I'm getting mixed up between biometrics/medical etc. etc. I have a Biometrics Number on my profile, with an expiry date and everything; so I assume I did go, right? Thanks!!

zby87

Aug 10, 2021
April 27, no update on the case so far. requested GCSM notes almost 2 months ago. I sent a follow up email for the notes and last week they replied that they have flagged it as high priority but still there they can give a confirmed date.

Reactions: G0001

CrisCol89

Aug 11, 2021
Hi guys, quick question: When you replied the "Pre-email – Invitation" with the information they asked, did you get an automatic reply ?
Something like "This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal. " ?

I still waiting for my portal credentials, and I sent the information more than a week ago.

Thanks
Yes. I got the email on Saturday Nov 13, answered within 1h and got the autoreply. Then got the same email on Sunday too (responded the same details today). In each email, the attached letter had the date of that day so I guess they generated 2 letters for me. My husband also received both emails, no further answer so far.

albatroose

Aug 30, 2018
Guys please help,
Is it ok to change job while the Pr is processing. My AOR is on April 22. I have a open work permit which expired last month, now on implied status. I’m planning to quit my current job, which I got lmia and claimed 50 points. I was invited on the 75 points draw. Please advice, thank you in advance.