CRS 275
ITA: Feb 15th
Application submitted: March 30th
AOR: 29th April
Medical passed: 30th April
1/2 biometrics passed (done in canada)
2/2 Partner biometrics request: 30th April

Good luck all!
Hey all. So after 6 weeks our GCMS notes came through. Edmonton office and 86 pages long - from what I can see not really much more information. They made notes once this month, and six times in October but they've all got the GCMS tag. Don't think the application has been looked at since april/may.... But it looks like our 260 CRS score has passed.

Uploaded a few pages below. If anyone can give me some timeframes, or something to decipher in the GCMS, I'd appreciate it!

They're currently looking at one week prior to our AOR so fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Reactions: neo2020

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
did you got anything?
Hi All,

Finally, received my first portal email yesterday. Replied to the mail within an hour. Received the next email for the PR portal credentials today evening. I've just uploaded the photographs. Waiting for the eCOPR now. My timeline is:

AOR: 8th April
Biometrics, Infosharing: Completed by 26th April
Medical: IRCC asked for a repeat XRay to be done 90 days after the initial one.
File moved to Etobicoke VO: 17th May
Medical: Completed on 5th July
GCMS: Received GCMS notes on 30th July. The notes stated both Eligibility & Security 'Not Started'. Applied for GCMS notes again sometime in Sep. Haven't received them so far.
GU's: Received GU's on 25th & 26th Oct.
Portal mail: Received on 9th Nov from Etobicoke.

harry11211

Jun 17, 2021
Hi All,

Finally, received my first portal email yesterday. Replied to the mail within an hour. Received the next email for the PR portal credentials today evening. I've just uploaded the photographs. Waiting for the eCOPR now. My timeline is:

AOR: 8th April
Biometrics, Infosharing: Completed by 26th April
Medical: IRCC asked for a repeat XRay to be done 90 days after the initial one.
File moved to Etobicoke VO: 17th May
Medical: Completed on 5th July
GCMS: Received GCMS notes on 30th July. The notes stated both Eligibility & Security 'Not Started'. Applied for GCMS notes again sometime in Sep. Haven't received them so far.
GU's: Received GU's on 25th & 26th Oct.
Portal mail: Received on 9th Nov from Etobicoke.
congrats

hraza10

Mar 14, 2021
Got COPR on Oct 29th. How long is it taking to get the PR card from Etobicoke office? I need to travel to visit family in December.

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

Today, I got the first ghost update on my application after 6 months(AOR 25 April, VO Etobicoke). I've requested for GCMS note 4 weeks ago. Do you think this update it's just because of my GCM note request? Anyone has same experience?

So far only Criminality and MED passed!

Last edited:

Rdon

Nov 9, 2021
Hello all, I need some expert advice regarding my application. I applied for cec in April and got portal request by email on November 7. I replied to it immediately but now I have got a reminder and I replied to that as well. Looking at forums, I see that many people are having this issue. I need to travel to my home country in December and come back in January. I was wondering if I can do so since I have a valid work permit and visa until November 2022. For example, I get login credentials by Nov end and I dont update the portal so would this help delaying my pr process so i can enter the country again on my work permit?
Thanks to everyone in advance and I cannot delay my trip since I'm getting married and all reservations have been made.

zarge

Oct 25, 2019
Well the week is gone, I am thinking to send another email from another email address asking if something happened.

Do you know if for the portal invitation is better to use gmail or outlook ? because I usually use an email with a custom domain from another provider.
Thanks

mangohy

Nov 13, 2021
Hi all,

finally it goes very fast,
ITA: Feb 13,
AOR: March 20,
medical updated on June, then no update, always "we are reviewing whether you need eligibility requirement"...suddenly,
Oct 27, corp email
Oct 28, portal link
Nov 1, eCOPR
Nov 11, PR card arrived on mail.:)

Rajankaur

Star Member
Oct 31, 2021
Hi all,

medical updated on June, then no update, always "we are reviewing whether you need eligibility requirement"...suddenly,
Oct 27, corp email
Oct 28, portal link
Nov 1, eCOPR
Congratulations i am also waiting aor 14 april, no updates…

albatroose

Aug 30, 2018
Hi all,

Oct 27, corp email
Oct 28, portal link
Nov 1, eCOPR
Congratulations

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Hi all,

Oct 27, corp email
Oct 28, portal link
Nov 1, eCOPR
Congo! It is super fast!
Did you receive PR card from which VO?
And you got any GU before it was mailed?