CrisCol89

Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations!!
Do you know your VO?
VO: Edmonton.
Dec 15: NOI from Ontario.
Jan 8: ITA
Apr 8: AOR (sent application Apr 7).
Apr 23: Medical passed, got biometrics request.
July 5: Requested additional docs.
Aug 11: Contacted the call center they said eligibility had passed, criminality passed, security not started yet.
Aug 31: Change of passport of one of us, sent thru web form.
Sept 21: Requested additional custody docs.
Nov 13: Got email approval :D

Honestly I thought this would take longer given all above and that our travel history and addresses history was long.

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
Hi All,

Finally, received my first portal email yesterday. Replied to the mail within an hour. Received the next email for the PR portal credentials today evening. I've just uploaded the photographs. Waiting for the eCOPR now. My timeline is:

AOR: 8th April
Biometrics, Infosharing: Completed by 26th April
Medical: IRCC asked for a repeat XRay to be done 90 days after the initial one.
File moved to Etobicoke VO: 17th May
Medical: Completed on 5th July
GCMS: Received GCMS notes on 30th July. The notes stated both Eligibility & Security 'Not Started'. Applied for GCMS notes again sometime in Sep. Haven't received them so far.
GU's: Received GU's on 25th & 26th Oct.
Portal mail: Received on 9th Nov from Etobicoke.
Received eCOPR today 13th Nov. After receiving it, my online account has the following updates:
Background check: completed on 21st Oct (this date of 21st Oct is updated today only, it wasn't there till yesterday).
Eligibility: completed on 13th Nov.

Good Luck to all those who are awaiting their portal mails/ eCOPR...

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

Today, I got the first ghost update on my application after 6 months(AOR 25 April, VO Etobicoke). I've requested for GCMS note 4 weeks ago. Do you think this update it's just because of my GCM note request? Anyone has same experience?

So far only Criminality and MED passed!
Good to know ?? Guess u r few steps away from approval

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
Thanks. I feel hopeless to get approved this year since they are super slow. Hopefully, I will get more details after receiving the GCMS note.
I applied for my gcms notes in September and got a ghost update in October a month after. I’m still waiting for my gcms notes and didn’t have any updates in my application since. Like you I’m starting to lose hope for this year

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
I applied for my gcms notes in September and got a ghost update in October a month after. I’m still waiting for my gcms notes and didn’t have any updates in my application since. Like you I’m starting to lose hope for this year
You should send an email to your MP. I want to do it tomorrow. I think they can push ircc to release your gcms note.

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Me too then after receiving my GCMS notes, the security stage was completed on 10/06