+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
They were asking me for proof of my intention to leave Quebec (I applied from Montreal).

I moved to Ontario last month and sent them my new lease, and this morning I upload my first utility bill using the webform as another proof.
Hi I applied after moving out of Montreal but keeping my remote work. Can I ask where is your job now? Hope yours goes well.

Zoe_W

May 4, 2020
Hi all,
I feel like if your working experience used to apply CEC is a small company, it would take a longer time(perhaps it's hard to finalize documents...).

zarge

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks. I guess you told them you will change it after getting PR. Please keep updated. I've waited for 3 months sinc aor
I haven't told then anything, when I get a job offer I will send them my two weeks notice and that's all. If you tell your employer that you will quit, that could become a awkward situation (or they can fire you :/ ), it's up to how well you relationship with them is.

Reactions: penn302

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Received my first portal today :):):):):).
Came for vacation and received it.
Got a passport request today itself.
Check my signature for Timeline....
Hopefully you people will receive it soon
Thankx everyone for your support ..

Sudip_012

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Received my first portal today :):):):):).
Came for vacation and received it.
Got a passport request today itself.
Check my signature for Timeline....
Hopefully you people will receive it soon
Thankx everyone for your support ..
Congratulations, what was your VO?

Rdon

Nov 9, 2021
Aor - 21st April
Pr confirmation - November 7
Sorry Idk which office it was. They asked me to reply to the email with some details to get access to the portal but it's been 3 days and I haven't got access to the portal. Anyone knows how long does it usually take?

Alexis117

Jun 4, 2021
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-04-2021
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Received all cards today. Thank you for sharing your experience in this Forum. All the best folks!

Reactions: mangogo