+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

haohaohao87

Jan 26, 2021
Hi folks,

My friend has a quick question regarding the travel history in CEC.
With having one year work experience in Canada within recent three years, my friend submitted her CEC application in April 18, 2021 currently staying in her home country. In the application, she clearly mentioned all her 10 years histories such as address, personal histories and she filled out the form including all her outside travel excluded Canada and her home country. However, she noticed today that she should have included the records in the travel history section as well that she stayed in Canada as a temporary residence (student/worker). Do you guys have any recommendations for my friend? She's super scared of her current circumstance. Will that cause the refusal at the end?

FYI, her eligibility was passed according to the ATIP.

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Hi folks,

My friend has a quick question regarding the travel history in CEC.
With having one year work experience in Canada within recent three years, my friend submitted her CEC application in April 18, 2021 currently staying in her home country. In the application, she clearly mentioned all her 10 years histories such as address, personal histories and she filled out the form including all her outside travel excluded Canada and her home country. However, she noticed today that she should have included the records in the travel history section as well that she stayed in Canada as a temporary residence (student/worker). Do you guys have any recommendations for my friend? She's super scared of her current circumstance. Will that cause the refusal at the end?

FYI, her eligibility was passed according to the ATIP.
Firstly, it wont be refusal nor even misrepresentation.
but, to be on safer side if she can raise a webform clarifying the things would be great.

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Just a quick thing how many of u are still waiting for ur golden mail from April Aor or I am the only one ??? Out of crusity??
Count me AOR: April 18th. VO CPC Ottawa. Not sure if it has changed. No ghost updates. Had called on July 16th.

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Just a quick thing how many of u are still waiting for ur golden mail from April Aor or I am the only one ??? Out of crusity??
AOR April 3rd 2021. Security in progress 2+ months. No ghost updates. Still awaiting "golden email". VO Etobicoke

arj_88

Dec 3, 2020
Does anybody have a template to Reply IRCC with Dependents? I received the email from IRCC to get the credentials.
I have two dependents, do I need to reply it for each one? I received 3 emails.

Last edited: