+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
AOR 4/16 CRIMINALITY IN PROGRESS SECURITY NOT STARTED YET same vo changed on same time. Just wait
Same with us aor 9
Medical 26 april
Elegibilty in review from 3 months
Security not started yet

too much pressure and things to be done

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Same with us aor 9
Medical 26 april
Elegibilty in review from 3 months
Security not started yet

too much pressure and things to be done
Trust me, I can feel it. Just wish their was some way to compel them to resume our files. If security is in progress 2+ months and they found something, they should atleast send us an update so we know where we stand. And honestly when it comes to security, I have never been involved in crime, never even got a speeding ticket for christ sake. I wish someone told us whats the HOLDUPPPPPPP. ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Trust me, I can feel it. Just wish their was some way to compel them to resume our files. If security is in progress 2+ months and they found something, they should atleast send us an update so we know where we stand. And honestly when it comes to security, I have never been involved in crime, never even got a speeding ticket for christ sake. I wish someone told us whats the HOLDUPPPPPPP. ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Ask for the CBSA notes (not IRCC) will have some idea

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
OMG I WANNA DIE still no portal, every co-workers of mine got their COPR, they applied on May and June
Sorry bud. COPR is nothing to die over. Don't make urself stressed over it. It does seems that IRCC has a hold on most April AOR applications. You will get there, IRCC seems corrupted at the moment but they will improve.

noears

Aug 13, 2021
Sorry bud. COPR is nothing to die over. Don't make urself stressed over it. It does seems that IRCC has a hold on most April AOR applications. You will get there, IRCC seems corrupted at the moment but they will improve.
Thanks bro, I just really miss home. Must have Copr to go back.