+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

Jun 16, 2021
AOR 7th April 2021
I am main applicant with one dependent
Call today to CIC, agent mentioned everything is pass, only security check is remaining and it is not started yet.
anyone knows how long they are taking for security check?

Hhs73

Jun 4, 2021
Your background check never changed since you received your AOR? What your background checks says?
So, the background and eligibility were like this since AOR and never changed (even today).

Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Hhs73

Jun 4, 2021
Congrats Buddy! Very excited to see how fast they are processing the applications.

Can you share what your profile says? For medical, background check and everything?
Thank you! yes, I believe they're processing much faster than before. I could never imagine getting approval within 2 months. I was planning everything in my life as if I will get it in October.

Review of medical results: May 14, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

vittga1

Jun 24, 2016
Thank you! yes, I believe they're processing much faster than before. I could never imagine getting approval within 2 months. I was planning everything in my life as if I will get it in October.

Review of medical results: May 14, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Based on what you were planning that’s a nice surprise to have lol
We actually passed medical exams on the same day! I can’t wait for it to be my turn. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get your pr card soon

jjdira18

Mar 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-04-2021
Med's Done....
02-04-2021; Medical Passed 27-04-2021
Got any updates yet?
None yet. Still waiting. Lots of April AOR getting their PR Confirmation portal email. Do we have same AOR?

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I am wondering has Final Decision part ever been changing until receiving portal email. I think it is always "Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Am I wrong?