+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hello,
I have received request from IRCC asking me to preuve that I will Leave Québec to other province. I did that and I am wondring when will I have a request.
Please do you have any idea ?
Aor 4 april 2021
Hi,
You mean you have provided a Loe?
Thanks

mars_mars

Star Member
May 14, 2021
Hello,
I have received request from IRCC asking me to preuve that I will Leave Québec to other province. I did that and I am wondring when will I have a request.
Please do you have any idea ?
Aor 4 april 2021
I guess you have got the procedural fairness letter asking for your intention to live outside Quebec, right? Did you submit your letter of explanation (LoE) along with your initial application?

betyssam

Jan 19, 2021
I guess you have got the procedural fairness letter asking for your intention to live outside Quebec, right? Did you submit your letter of explanation (LoE) along with your initial application?
I haven't sended à lettre befor, Juste after their request, also I sended some preuves

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Guys my friend and I applied for PR together, our AOI is April 15th 2021.
He just got call for CIC and he missed it as he was on work, and now they emailed him asking for his last entry to canada. What does this mean?

I think he got his PR, but not sure. When do we get the portal email?
In this case, he got COPR yesterday. Also his last VO was kitchener. So I am guessing those of us, who live in big cities, it will be bit slow depending on how fast that local VO can process the application.