+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

arunCanVisa

Apr 28, 2021
Hi @arunCanVisa ,
I am wondering if your status for Eligibility and Background check same as below since AOR (21st April)?
If yes, then it is interesting as you also didn't have any GU when your Eligibility passed. I am thinking if I should call IRCC to know if my Eligibility has also passed or not.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

yes it is the same status as yours.
Yes,please call the IRCC to know further about your application.I chose the callback method that way i did not have to wait for the IRCC agent in the call. He called me in half an hour.You can call and know further status of your application based on how our timelines match

Reactions: EdiCavani07

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
yes it is the same status as yours.
Yes,please call the IRCC to know further about your application.I chose the callback method that way i did not have to wait for the IRCC agent in the call. He called me in half an hour.You can call and know further status of your application based on how our timelines match
How do you select the callback option? I never found it.

arunCanVisa

Apr 28, 2021
How do you select the callback option? I never found it.
Sorry, I am not sure.In the final part of the IVR message i got an option to wait for the IRCC agent and in 2-3 mins i got the call back option and asked to put in my canada cell number for an IRCC agent to call back.

kenny204

Apr 24, 2021
I got my first Ghost update. See details below.

CEC Inland - with one dependent
AOR - April 6
Bio done - Apri 27 (from 2019 - Work Permit)
Medical passed - April 27
Ghost update - May 27 (Background changed from "We are processing your background..." to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check")
Hello,
I have the same time line as yours for AOR, medical and biometrics. however, i applied through representative so i don't have any updates regarding ghost update.

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hey guys,
@nirajparihar , @jagann, @LuXar
Did any of you try to call IRCC for updates?
I have not been able to get to an agent for 2 days now.
Try to call at exactly 8 am when they are open I had the same issue when I tried to call at 10 am I got a message saying they had a high volume of calls and I should try back but when I called at exactly 8 I got through to an agent

Reactions: EdiCavani07

yeh9

Dec 15, 2020
Applied with Family (Inland)
ITA : 14th Feb 2021
AOR: 18th April 2021
Medical passed: 6th May 2021
Biometric cleared: 6th May 2021
Criminality check: Passed (As per call with IRCC agent on 28th May)
Eligibility and Security check: Yet to start (As per call with IRCC agent)
VO: Sydney (NS)

sungmin1022

Sep 11, 2020
Applied in land
AOR: April 10th 2021
Medical Passed : April 27th 2021
Bio metric : April 29th 2021
Criminality check:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Eligibility check :
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

I see some of yall got your ghost updated Im wondering if I should contact to IRCC to find out whats going on or is it too early to make a move and call them

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
Our situation is identical. Received my AOR on 20th Apr 2021 and did not receive a single update since then. I am thinking to wait until 1st week of June as I will then complete 45 day mark before calling up IRCC. Will let you know if I receive any update.

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
My AOR is 8th April 2021. There is not a single update on my profile so far. However, this may be because they have asked me some further medical checks. I am not sure whether they will work on my profile for the other checks or will just wait for the additional medical report to be submitted first. If that's the case, the application will practically get delayed by 3 months.