+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hey guys my AOR 20 April 2021 there is no update since my submission . Not even medical I submitted through consultant . Can I call IRCC directly to check on status . Is there anyone on same situation. Someone help me in this .do I have to worry about this ?
Our situation is identical. Received my AOR on 20th Apr 2021 and did not receive a single update since then. I am thinking to wait until 1st week of June as I will then complete 45 day mark before calling up IRCC. Will let you know if I receive any update.

Reactions: pulkitkumar190

Rojaj16

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Our situation is identical. Received my AOR on 20th Apr 2021 and did not receive a single update since then. I am thinking to wait until 1st week of June as I will then complete 45 day mark before calling up IRCC. Will let you know if I receive any update.
Thank you .sure even I was planning to call next week .keep me posted

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Did you apply in PNP or CEC ? And are you single or applied with dependent?

Aronnima

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Makati
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-04-2017
Med's Request
17-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
never called em
read somewhere that you should not call them too many time

each time they put the note on the file

not sure this true or not
Yes, I have read somewhere of this too. I’m not sure if this is true. That’s why I am so hesitant to call IRCC. Is there someone who knows about this ?

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Guys, Correct me if I am wrong.

For all Express Entry applicants, first VO will always be Sydney (Nova scotia, Centralized Intake Office) and then it will segregated to different VO's?

Reactions: mangogo

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Called IRCC today:both eligiblity and criminality passed,security not started
Good to see your progress buddy, I do have same timeline like yours, lets keep posted.

Which is your VO, did u get a chance to ask ?

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Same here I called yesterday question? Re eligibility this is when they have verified all you documents and calculated your points and everything is aligned with the program you
Awesome I am in the same spot I called Ircc yesterday as well

arunCanVisa

Apr 28, 2021
Re eligibility this is when they have verified all you documents and calculated your points and everything is aligned with
I think eligibility along with Criminality and security would culminate to a "passed" application.This is what the agent said too.

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi @arunCanVisa ,
I am wondering if your status for Eligibility and Background check same as below since AOR (21st April)?
If yes, then it is interesting as you also didn't have any GU when your Eligibility passed. I am thinking if I should call IRCC to know if my Eligibility has also passed or not.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.