+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

sbayes

Sep 24, 2020
My spouse in a Canadian citizen so exempt from doing all of the medical stuff, but it's a good thought! Good to know about your timeline! I'll keep you posted if that works out! I keep looking in my mail, like a crazy person, to no avail!
Just following up for interested parties. Still no movement, so I called IRCC early this morning. They recommended that I send the updated Medical document through a Webform, which I did. She said that my application was listed as 'Processing'. Not sure what that means! hahah!

Vancity2021

May 17, 2021
Just got off the call with IRCC:

AOR Apr 02
BIO Exempt
Medical Passed Apr 16
Eligibility: not started
Background: The first stage of the background check started

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
How is the Sydney office in terms of the processing?
Is it fast ?Slow?

icb

Jan 29, 2021
Hey guys,

I just got a letter for RPRF payment to continue on with the process. At what stage is the application when a RPRF request is made?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey guys,

I just got a letter for RPRF payment to continue on with the process. At what stage is the application when a RPRF request is made?
RPRF request usually happens after the case analyst completes their eligibility check and found no issues with your CRS and program eligibility. So it’s a good sign. :)

the eligibility check needs to go another officer for review though before it will be conclusively passed.

Reactions: icb

icb

Jan 29, 2021
RPRF request usually happens after the case analyst completes their eligibility check and found no issues with your CRS and program eligibility. So it’s a good sign. :)

the eligibility check needs to go another officer for review though before it will be conclusively passed.
Thank you for that information :)

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018

everyone gets this RPRF ?

never heard of this before

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
everyone gets this RPRF ?

never heard of this before
See below :
The RPRF can be paid at the same time as your application fees to help reduce delays during processing. If you don’t pay the RPRF up front, we will contact you with instructions on how to pay.

Reactions: NOC98

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
See below :
The RPRF can be paid at the same time as your application fees to help reduce delays during processing. If you don’t pay the RPRF up front, we will contact you with instructions on how to pay.
got it

paid 1410 so everything is included