+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

sbayes

Sep 24, 2020
So frustrating. AOR was 23rd April, and everyone else seems to be getting the Upfront Medicals passed and moved forward, even people who received AOR afterwards. Anyone else in the same boat? Everyone's medicals got updated last week and then this week, nothing.

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
So frustrating. AOR was 23rd April, and everyone else seems to be getting the Upfront Medicals passed and moved forward, even people who received AOR afterwards. Anyone else in the same boat? Everyone's medicals got updated last week and then this week, nothing.
If u can call to IRCC then u can ask for an update..But I believe it will happen this week

sbayes

Sep 24, 2020
If u can call to IRCC then u can ask for an update..But I believe it will happen this week
I don't want to clog up their telephone line. I don't think they are going to be able to give me any info that's not on my electronic file already... but dang. It's the most frustrating thing on the planet!

Reactions: jeet1795

CLapika25512

Apr 19, 2017
Alberta
NOC Code......
My immigration lawyer told me so, and I don't have any specific cases. In the past, several clients of my lawyer were refused because he received the ITA when he didn't have 1-year exp. Just simply search this forums, and didn't find any case that was failed doesn't mean that this issue doesn't exist. The real number of EE applicants for sure is much bigger than the number of people reported here. Lots of applicants do not even use this forum at all! So when they failed, obviously they didn't report here
Hi, so I got the ITA before the mark but wasn't aware of this issue and submitted my application anyway. Should I wait until they decline or start a new EE profile and apply when I got the full year? I'm afraid my documents might expire if I wait for them to reject my application. Thanks.

bryheartpizza

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-04-2021
AOR Received.
02-04-2021
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
I see that you mentioned you've done an upfront medical on April 9th, have you done urine and blood test, and x-ray test already? I got my medical passed 2 days after completing all test. Also, you can send a webform asking for an update since it's really hard to get a hold of someone in IRCC through phone.

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Could it be because you have a spouse along with your application that it is taking so much time. I did my medical on 4th of April. 5 days before you and I received my approval on 13th of May. We are 5 days after rn, maybe you will receive it by end of this week.

I did not have dependent

Reactions: sbayes

sbayes

Sep 24, 2020
I see that you mentioned you've done an upfront medical on April 9th, have you done urine and blood test, and x-ray test already? I got my medical passed 2 days after completing all test. Also, you can send a webform asking for an update since it's really hard to get a hold of someone in IRCC through phone.
I did it all on the same day. I got a notification from them Medical Clinic that they had sent it all in to IRCC, so I know that they have it. It's just processing, I guess, but incredibly frustrating.

sbayes

Sep 24, 2020
Could it be because you have a spouse along with your application that it is taking so much time. I did my medical on 4th of April. 5 days before you and I received my approval on 13th of May. We are 5 days after rn, maybe you will receive it by end of this week.

I did not have dependent
My spouse in a Canadian citizen so exempt from doing all of the medical stuff, but it's a good thought! Good to know about your timeline! I'll keep you posted if that works out! I keep looking in my mail, like a crazy person, to no avail!

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

MooseTapeSeason

Star Member
May 19, 2021
AOR: April 4, 2021
Med passed: April 21, 2021
BIL: April 21, 2021
Bio enrolled: April 27, 2021
No updates since April 22, 2021 (GU received)

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My PR application is in progress and currently it is Med passed.
One of my dependents study permit needed correction and I have filed for an amendment.

Will this anyway impact my PR application? Should I inform IRCC about amendment application being in progress ?

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Guys, when security starts then does that mean eligibility complete? any idea?

Last edited:

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
My immigration lawyer told me so, and I don't have any specific cases. In the past, several clients of my lawyer were refused because he received the ITA when he didn't have 1-year exp. Just simply search this forums, and didn't find any case that was failed doesn't mean that this issue doesn't exist. The real number of EE applicants for sure is much bigger than the number of people reported here. Lots of applicants do not even use this forum at all! So when they failed, obviously they didn't report here
I think you should be good If you have applied after 1 year of experience. ITA might you have got before completion 1 year.