*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
@legalfalcon I just had a call with IRCC toll free number, and got automated reply about my application saying,

BIo: not needed
Eligibility: Under review
Background check: In progress

My question there nothing specified for the Medical though, is it passed ?

Last edited:

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
@legalfalcon I just had a call with IRCC toll free number, and got automated reply about my application saying,

BIo: not needed
Eligibility: Under review
Background check: In progress

My question there nothing specified for the Medical though, is it passed ?
Automated reply is the same as your online account appearance.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
  • depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status
    • If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
    • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.

Reactions: scenestrange

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
What's your exact background check status in your account?
Actually my application has been submitted by a consultant, so he has the access of my profile.
Background check comes as a security as well?
I have submitted upfront RCMP certificates as well, will that expedite the process?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Actually my application has been submitted by a consultant, so he has the access of my profile.
Background check comes as a security as well?
I have submitted upfront RCMP certificates as well, will that expedite the process?
@scenestrange I am not sure as I didn't submit the RCMP along with my application. I hope that you get the COPR soon!

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
YOU CANNOT USE IT AS YOU WERE STILL IN INDIA AFTER THE PCC ISSUED SO IT DOEST NOT COVER THAT TIME. NO MATTER HOW MANY DAYS YOU LIVED THERE AFTER 22 FEB.

YOU HAVE TO GET NEW ONE FROM BLS

CIC WEBSITE SAYS PCC HAS TO ISSUED AFTER YOU LEAVE THE COUNTRY
I applied for a new PCC through BLS yesterday but I’m afraid that if they will reject my application before I get new one from BLS.
Should I raise a webform and let them know that I applied one from BLS?

thank you for your input man

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
Tone down with the ALL CAPS. It looks like you’re shouting. :)

Not AFTER you leave the country BUT “For any other country, the police certificate must be issued AFTER the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.” So if OP’s stay is less than 6 months in India before returning to Canada, that PCC is okay to use. IRCC MAY request for another one later on.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
I applied for a new PCC through BLS yesterday but I’m afraid that if they will reject my application before I get new one from BLS.

PatronusPrime

Apr 26, 2021
ITA: 13Feb 2021
Application Submission: April 25, 2021
AOR: April 25, 2021
Upfront Medical: March 15, 2021

CEC inland applicant with 1 dependent (Spouse)
MEP: May 15, 2021
Biometrics not required. It updated automatically from previous biometric.

Can anyone tell what will be next update and how much time generally it takes to come? TIA

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
MEP: May 15, 2021
Biometrics not required. It updated automatically from previous biometric.

Can anyone tell what will be next update and how much time generally it takes to come? TIA
Profile will remain static after biometrics until you get a decision. There’s no set timeline on when you’d complete the next steps - criminality, eligibility and security - as your application will get assigned to an analyst and officer for review and it will depend on them on how fast or slow your application will move. What you can watch out for is ghost updates where you’ll see “application changed/updated” but there’s no real change when you open your account.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

From your initial post, based on my experience, your BLS is fine to use since you got it AFTER you stayed in India for 6 months or more in a row. But from what the other person said it’s dependent on the IRCC person reviewing your file. So looks like it’s going to be coin toss.

PatronusPrime

Apr 26, 2021
Profile will remain static after biometrics until you get a decision. There’s no set timeline on when you’d complete the next steps - criminality, eligibility and security - as your application will get assigned to an analyst and officer for review and it will depend on them on how fast or slow your application will move. What you can watch out for is ghost updates where you’ll see “application changed/updated” but there’s no real change when you open your account.
Thanks for the response. Fingers crossed