+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Query

Vijay.B

Jun 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

I sent my CAQ application on 23rd May 2017 but the same s not reflecting on my CAQ consult your file.

My courier service says the application was delived and signed for but this is not updated by Quebec immegration.

My file status is is follows:
22-05 Acknowledgement of receipt of your application
22-05 Confirmation of payment
23-05 Opening of your file

Does CAQ not necessarily update recipt of file details?

Should I be worried since I my college is starting in first week of September and I havent applied for Visa due to CAQ being unavailable.

Thanks.

as_mont

Jun 4, 2017
I'm in the same situation. I called yesterday and a man told me that they do not have time to update the status on your application, but the documents received in May should be processed within 20 business days (excluding weekends). Also, keep in mind that the 23rd May is a holiday in Canada so that could also delay the processing.

You will definitely be all set before September! Don't worry.

Vijay.B

Jun 7, 2017
I'm in the same situation. I called yesterday and a man told me that they do not have time to update the status on your application, but the documents received in May should be processed within 20 business days (excluding weekends). Also, keep in mind that the 23rd May is a holiday in Canada so that could also delay the processing.

Thanks so much!! Hopefully it gets done by then...

yoma koyi

Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
lagos
LANDED..........
- available choices -

Applied may 6th
Docs got to ministry may 11th
Got reciept of docs June 8
Still waiting for decision

Called and that said 6 weeks and that are yet to update website

as_mont

Jun 4, 2017
Applied may 6th
Docs got to ministry may 11th
Got reciept of docs June 8
Still waiting for decision

Called and that said 6 weeks and that are yet to update website
Oh wow. Yeah June 8th would be the 20 days that they promise to process it in.. but you should definitely have a response by now. This is disappointing.

Vijay.B

Jun 7, 2017
Oh wow. Yeah June 8th would be the 20 days that they promise to process it in.. but you should definitely have a response by now. This is disappointing.
Yikes..!!! That's worse, by that timeline we will never get our CAQ!

as_mont

Jun 4, 2017
Yikes..!!! That's worse, by that timeline we will never get our CAQ!
Right! But also, each case is different. Depending on if there are any errors on how the person filled out their application etc can also create delays. So, you never know! The man told me that after 20 days I will have a response for sure.

yoma koyi

Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
lagos
LANDED..........
- available choices -
  1. Oh wow. Yeah June 8th would be the 20 days that they promise to process it in.. but you should definitely have a response by now. This is disappointing.
No response. Just got off the phone with them and they say it's in process

Vijay.B

Jun 7, 2017
Just recieved my CAQ. Yippppe
Ohh!! Congratulations!!

Keeping your time frame in mind the wait is for 40 days.

Can I ask as to which universities you guys have all applied to? Can be of further help going ahead with the Visa applications.
FYI, I myself got accepted into Concordia University for the MBA program.