+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Query

HDFC@123

Sep 30, 2017
Hlo

Is there anybody help me to know the caq status. Please tell I have really very worried about caq.there are three months gone as I was applied it on 02 August 2017 nd submit funds docs on 22 August and pay Colg fees on 22 Sept but till date I don't receive it. Pls guide me give me contact details from where I get information about my caq.
My contact NUM is. 8437807318

Akahdhdhdhdh

Oct 26, 2017
I have applied my caq on 13th. Oct and receipt of documents was updated on 16th october. How much time it will take for issue of CAQ approval.
Thanks

@Abhishek@

Nov 18, 2017
Hello
I have applied for student visa in montreal (qubic) from hcfs chandigarh.they applied for offer letter in 5sept. And received acknowledgement of offer leter from collage after one month but till now they did not received original offer letter and said that my process is going on with acknowledgement offer letter . Now they applied for caq on 1st nov. Can any body tell me how much time it gonna take to recieve my caq coz my classes are going to be start there from 8th jan and is there any another batch after jan in qubic

Waiting for reply....

Akahdhdhdhdh

Oct 26, 2017
Hello
I have applied for student visa in montreal (qubic) from hcfs chandigarh.they applied for offer letter in 5sept. And received acknowledgement of offer leter from collage after one month but till now they did not received original offer letter and said that my process is going on with acknowledgement offer letter . Now they applied for caq on 1st nov. Can any body tell me how much time it gonna take to recieve my caq coz my classes are going to be start there from 8th jan and is there any another batch after jan in qubic

Waiting for reply....

Contact me on 9780709037

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hello

Waiting for reply....
It takes almost 15 to 20 days

ishanpatel227

Jul 3, 2017
Hello Friends,

My brother also wants to immigrate to Canada. He is not able to give IELTS. He went to a consultant for inquiry regarding the same. The consultant give him below information.

He told him there is 3 way to get there.
1. Point System (67 Point needed)
2. Express Entry
3. Demand Entry/Work

He told that he can apply through point system which is easy to get Canada PR. First of all he assessed his profile and said that he is getting 67+ points. He told that Quebec's CAQ is the best option for him. He can apply under CAQ. The consultant will search for a job for my brother. After finding the job, the company will sponsor him for 1 to 3 month's VISA for Quebec. After getting VISA, my brother can go to Quebec, Canada for work. After reaching Canada, he will get training for 3 months with stipend. Once he complete his training, the company OR the consultant will arrange a 2 year Work Permit VISA for Quebec for my brother. He can also sponsor his spouse and children once he get the 2 Years Work Permit Visa.

According to the consultant, after completing 18 months, he can get PR (Permanent Residency) of Canada. According to the consultant, He don't need to give IELTS.

I really doubt the information given by the consultant. Is this really that much easy to get PR through Work Permit without IELTS?

Experts kindly help in this regard.

Thanks.

Misha Nahar

Sep 11, 2019
I had sent my caq application in July 15 2019 . It got received on 20 July 2019.
But till date I have not got recipt of documents and