+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Query

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
i was tried , they speak in french , i did not understand , and then i press 9 for English , but they again speech in french

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Please tell me , that exactly in how many days you recieved reciept of documents from courier sent date , explain me clearly please , i have too much worry about that ,, my classes will start in the
August 16 th

Edit

as_mont

Jun 4, 2017
i was tried , they speak in french , i did not understand , and then i press 9 for English , but they again speech in french
You have to be patient. And calm down. They will speak English once you talk to a real person and not the recording. But you should also try to learn french because Quebec works hard to preserve their French culture. :) 30 days is about the wait time.

Vijay.B

Jun 7, 2017
Hi,

Contact CAQ. They will have the best response for you. Thats what we all have done... If you are patient and listen to the full pre-recorded message they do repeat the message in english. Best of luck!

Reactions: as_mont

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hello all,

I mailed in my missing documents for the CAQ on 10th july, and the courier service says that they will be delivered in 5 days. I was wondering how long it would take for them to issue the CAQ after this.

Will I have to wait another 20+ business days for them to process the missing documents? Or should I be expecting something within the coming week? Any insight on this would help.

Thanks!

sajidmahars

Sep 29, 2013
Dear Colleagues.... Thats great thing that everyone are helping each other with their experience and problem being faced to them.

I would just request to please let me know the first about CAQ? why do we apply for student purpose in QUEBEC.... while other provinces of CANADA does not required.

sajidmahars

Sep 29, 2013
Are you people apply for admission without IELTS in QUEBEC? if yes, then which universities or colleges are offering admission.