CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tyn26 said:
reasons for refusal: financial, personal assests syempre ako ren refused.

Now, nag babase kami sa grounds of refusal nila before pinalakas namin yung funds and docs namin na magpapatunay na we will go back in the Philippines and we will not overstay.....
If your husband is in Canada, request him to get GCMS notes on your refused applications so you get more details on the reasons for the refusal. Ask him to apply here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/atip/requests-personal.asp
This is free for those in Canada, and takes 30 days to received. Review the notes and see the details on why the refusal was given. Then see how you can remedy the refusal reasons as seen on the notes.

.../atb

pago974

Oct 2, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhoel said:
Hi to every one i recieve a mail from manila immigration they ask me to send my passport completed appendix a and the receipt of (RPRF) right of permanent residence fee now i completed all the requirements they ask me to send it via courier and my problem is what is the best courier? can i send it via LBC or AIR21?which is the most trusted one?????? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :) :) :)
Hello Rhoel, did you get the passport back? was the visa in it too? My wife was requested the same, but then they just returned the passport only, nothing in, not all the submitted documents neither :( we were sooooo hoping to be the last step,... but seems it was not...

thanks in advance.

Beeyana

Aug 21, 2014
Good Day Everyone, I just wanted to ask how long will it take for us to received or usually how long will the embassy of canada in manila will return our passports, my mother is now a permanent resident in Canada specifically in Toronto last July 4 and we sent our passports to the embassy last July 24, but as of now we havent receive the passports. Thank you,

jernie0508

Oct 13, 2014
Hi, how can i get my visa and passport because when they mail me my passport and visa is i was not there to recieved it and they did not allowed my nephew to recieved it. Where can i get my visa ajd passport?

cowfeepanda

Oct 16, 2014
what is the email for Manila office? They sent me a mail with an address I can reply to but it keeps bouncing back with an error saying it cannot be delivered.

afcm

Nov 13, 2014
Hi! I received an email after submitting my application online:

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for a Temporary Resident Visa.

In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information/documents:

- Your new valid passport with validity of more than 6 months

The above information/documents are required as soon as possible. Upon receipt of said document/s, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file. Failure to submit the requested information may result in the refusal of your application.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.
I have just renewed my passport. But the question is, where will I submit my new passport? Through mail, e-mail? It's not available in the CIC account. Please help. Thank you! :)

joner

Nov 18, 2014
hello,, i'am LCP applicant, i was refuse by the immigration by this reason. despite your completion of a training course related to your prospective employment, you were un ableto demonstrate that you have sufficient knowledge and skills to adequately provide care without supervision. what this message means? i fail the speaktest? how can i re apply for the program? can i use my previous lmo cause it will expire nxt year?

CNICG

Nov 1, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PAGKONSULTA TULONG PARA SA IMMIGRATION

Kaibigan,

Naghahanap po ba kayo ng isang lisensiyadong immigration consultant upang matulungan sa inyong application sa Canada?

Mangyaring sumangguni sa aming website para sa karagdagang impormasyon.

Maraming salamat po!

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CNICG said:
PAGKONSULTA TULONG PARA SA IMMIGRATION

Kaibigan,

Naghahanap po ba kayo ng isang lisensiyadong immigration consultant upang matulungan sa inyong application sa Canada?

Mangyaring sumangguni sa aming website para sa karagdagang impormasyon.

Maraming salamat po!
hi interesado sana ako mag pa help sa visitors visa ng mother ko, meron ka bang address ng office mo dito sa Ottawa?

shainemj

Dec 1, 2014
how long does it takes b4 they will return ur passport with visa stamp in it? i sent my passport oct.9,2014 and accrding to d email received by my wife processing time for stamping of visa s about 4-6weeks only. today its already 7weeks and no passport returned to me yet. my wife received already her pr card.

Tapawan Resty

Jan 9, 2015
Hello im new here my wife sent me an e-mail last october 23.2014 to send our passports to the embassy for stamping our visa
i send our passport on october 27,2014 but until now january 9,2015 our passports didn't return yet im beginning to worry cause our visa is until feb.21,2015 what should i do?
they said the processing is 4 to 6 weeks and they will return our passports but its already 9 weeks and i didn't know the result.

destiny23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE2014
AOR Received.
21AUG2014
File Transfer...
18SEPT2014 (file created)
Med's Done....
MARCH2014 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
27NOV2014 (PASSPORT SENT: 01DEC2014)
VISA ISSUED...
07JAN2015 (DM: 14JAN2015) (PASSPORT RECEIVED: 16JAN2015)
LANDED..........
08MARCH2015
Tapawan Resty said:
Hello im new here my wife sent me an e-mail last october 23.2014 to send our passports to the embassy for stamping our visa
i send our passport on october 27,2014 but until now january 9,2015 our passports didn't return yet im beginning to worry cause our visa is until feb.21,2015 what should i do?
they said the processing is 4 to 6 weeks and they will return our passports but its already 9 weeks and i didn't know the result.
hello. just want to ask kung wala parin ba passport nyo?? kasi ung sa hubby ko, pinasa nya passport nya last dec. 1 and valid ung visa nya til april 17, 2015 daw.. sana nga maibalik agad.. :)

turner valley

Jan 21, 2015
Hi Iam new in this forum, My husband and daughther's passport was submitted to Canadian Embassy Manila for visa stamping last Nov. 11, 2014 and up to now they haven't received them back yet.
Does anyone in this forum has the same problem or could anyone share how long will it takes to get back coz on my email it will takes only 4 to 6 weeks to get back