+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by coolasice_austria, Mar 10, 2011.

  1. Is it advisable for me to exit in Montana rather than phone a sched in edmonton?
    im already in ppr and my visa expires on nov2015
  2. im a PR HOLDER here in canada and i want to visit my home country(Philippines) do i need visa to return here in canada?because i stay 2months in Philippines and it is OK to leave in canada by December2015 and return by feb.2016.
  3. Yes. You can do that as long as your pr card is not expired. And you don't need a visa. You just need your Philippine passport and PR card when you come back to Canada. ;D
  4. I'm doing my PR and my husband got his medical request but I didn't. Is that a normal cast?
  5. Can anyone help me about where to email or call or who to contact regarding visa-related questions that are not found in the website?

    I've tried communicating with the consulate in Cebu, and also with the Canadian Embassy in Manila but all I got was that they don't answer visa-related questions.. So in this matter, I'm wondering who I should be talking to in order to get official information.

  6. I was able to go and work in Canada this year but luckily my work permit was refused by the Canadian embassy due to that I was lack of supporting documents that I submitted. However, our agency just told me to wait for the request letter from the Canadian embassy so that I'll give to the NBI for them to make me a certification letter regarding on my finished/ terminated before the year 1998. My problem as of now is that how to get a request letter from the Canadian embassy so that I'll continue my application abroad for the greener pastures of my family as well. Thank you and may the good Lord bless us all.

Share This Page