WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUNE 19, 2014 IN PROCESS: JULY 10, 2014 DM: JULY 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 26, 2014
LANDED..........
SEPT 16, 2014
thegoodwife98 said:
Hi good day to all. I need your advice lang sana kasi my husband sponsored me tapos the mailing address and contacts used is his in Canada kung saan we will receive letters and update CEM. Tanong ko lang po sana is mas okay po ba na we change the mailing address and contact information to mine here in Philippines instead para agad agad kung malalaman or matanggap ang letters from CEM Natatakot lang kasi ako baka hindi magandang move to because we are planning it since I've more time to check on this matter than my husband who is busy working everyday Sana someone will enlighten me on this matter. Thank you po. God bless us all.
Hi, I answered on the other thread that you posted on. :)

dollinexile

Aug 12, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 7, 2013
AOR Received.
DEC 9, 2013
File Transfer...
JAN 9, 2014
Med's Done....
OCT 2, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUNE 19, 2014 IN PROCESS: JULY 10, 2014 DM: JULY 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 26, 2014
LANDED..........
SEPT 16, 2014
Mrs.J said:
Dollinexile--prhas taio ng timeline.. :)
Talaga? Join the December 2013 Outland Applicants thread. I am one of those who maintain the spreadsheet. Para we could add you up. :)

Jul 7, 2013
Hi! I need your assistance here.

I already submitted my IELTS result and my passport the first time I sent my documents to the Embassy last June 2013. However, last February 27, I received an email that I'll be needing to have a speak test, do I still need to have a speak test though I already submitted my IELTS result? For the passport, the same email that I received stated that the validity of the passport should be 2 years, but the problem is, my passport is about to expire this coming March 2015. How can i get my passport for me to renew it or is there a way for me to renew my passport without it?

Hoping to hear from you. My 45 days timeline is almost out... Thank you so much!

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
harley_icuspit said:
Hi! I need your assistance here.

I already submitted my IELTS result and my passport the first time I sent my documents to the Embassy last June 2013. However, last February 27, I received an email that I'll be needing to have a speak test, do I still need to have a speak test though I already submitted my IELTS result? For the passport, the same email that I received stated that the validity of the passport should be 2 years, but the problem is, my passport is about to expire this coming March 2015. How can i get my passport for me to renew it or is there a way for me to renew my passport without it?

Hoping to hear from you. My 45 days timeline is almost out... Thank you so much!
Harley,

What is your speaking test band? By the way, are you applying as FSW? If so, your IELTS result should be 6.0 or above in all the sub tests. Maybe your speaking sub test is lower than that.

As for the passport, yes the validity should be 2 years. You need to renew it before they will accept it. You can renew it in RUSH mode, no problem.

I hope I answered all your queries. :)

Jul 7, 2013
Harley,

What is your speaking test band? By the way, are you applying as FSW? If so, your IELTS result should be 6.0 or above in all the sub tests. Maybe your speaking sub test is lower than that.

As for the passport, yes the validity should be 2 years. You need to renew it before they will accept it. You can renew it in RUSH mode, no problem.

I hope I answered all your queries.
[tr][td]

Actually I will work there as a caregiver. I don't know the band but I got not lower that 7 in all categories of my ielts.
About my passport, it is already in the embassy, is there a way that I can get for me to renew it?

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
harley_icuspit said:
Harley,

I hope I answered all your queries.
[tr][td]

Actually I will work there as a caregiver. I don't know the band but I got not lower that 7 in all categories of my ielts.
About my passport, it is already in the embassy, is there a way that I can get for me to renew it?
So, you mean they are now requiring IELTS for caregivers? I think there's no problem with your result. Regarding your passport, you need to get your passport back before your can renew it. :)

YVANNA

Mar 13, 2014
PH -- CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Med's Request
15-12-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014
LANDED..........
14-10-2014
arrowsmom said:
hi guyss...it seems that visa stamping at our visa office is kinda slow...not my personal experience but i have a friend na April pa nag pass ng passports til now di pa bumabalik...

at least nasa stage na ganito na kayo..konting tiis nalang seguro, at maraming dasal, darating din ang mga PPs with your visas. Good luck
Hi, do you think slow parin ngayun? ehhe. Yesterday I sent our passport, do you have any idea if when maibabalik yun? Thanks!

Jul 7, 2013
gilmerfamily said:
So, you mean they are now requiring IELTS for caregivers? I think there's no problem with your result. Regarding your passport, you need to get your passport back before your can renew it. :)

How will I be able to get it? Should I send a letter to them for them to be able to send it back or should I go directly to their office? Please help!

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
harley_icuspit said:
How will I be able to get it? Should I send a letter to them for them to be able to send it back or should I go directly to their office? Please help!
If you have agent, I advise you to ask them the best way to get your passport from the CEM. Thanks! :)

bge1991

Mar 19, 2014
???
hi everyone, my husband submitted our daughter's application for citizenship last July 2012 in Canadian embassy manila.
i was wondering i where i can find it..
we don't know the result yet..and it almost 2 years since we submitted it.

thanks!

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
bge1991 said:
???
hi everyone, my husband submitted our daughter's application for citizenship last July 2012 in Canadian embassy manila.
i was wondering i where i can find it..
we don't know the result yet..and it almost 2 years since we submitted it.

thanks!
Hi bge1991,

You can check the status of your daughter's citizenship application by following this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=
Hope it could help you. :)

denny303

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
I only understood part of your question cause parts were not all in english... But from what I understand you want to change your mailing address. You can do this from the cic website ( where you check the status of your application. Hope this helps

Rich

Brennos

Apr 9, 2014
Looking for people you have recent knowledge of current timelines for the Live-In Caregiver Program coming from the Philippines. It has been hard getting info and I am trying to get a general idea of when my live-in caregiver might arrive. Here are some of the timelines that I have gone through and some information that I have been able to collect around my situation.

1) The caregiver submitted her application originally in March of 2013
2) In December of 2013 she received info that she need to resubmit payment (stale dated cheque I believe)
3) She was waiting for paperwork to go along with the cheque - but did not resubmit the cheque until March 7, 2014
4) March 14, 2014 she received confirmation that the embassy had received this payment
5) April 7, 2013 she received an email about getting her medical done (and needed the speech test)

An input people can provide would be helpful. I am guessing it is still going to take another year or so until she arrives knowing that the entire process is supposed to take 20+ months to complete. Thanks for any information people can give about timelines that they have experienced.

palatanong

Mar 25, 2013
Any Albertans here? They processed my applications Oct 29, 2013 and they already forwarded to Manila. Any ideas what's next and how long? I missed my wife so bad. Please reply thanks! :-[