Waived
Passport Req..
May 29,2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 4,2014.
LANDED..........
June 24, 2014. 6:00 pm
palatanong said:
Any Albertans here? They processed my applications Oct 29, 2013 and they already forwarded to Manila. Any ideas what's next and how long? I missed my wife so bad. Please reply thanks! :-[
Hello, first you will hear from Manila is PPR or if additional docs required. Check your E-CAS regularly, some don't receive PPR go straight to in process.
Wait times seem to be about the 9 to 10 month mark.

aplikante

May 24, 2014
Hi i applied in live in caregiver program and im done with speak test and medical examination last may 15 2014 .. so whats the next step that i should take? im excited thanks

Joel Lasquite

Aug 22, 2011
Hello there!
It is my first time to join in the forum and very excited to participate.
I hope somebody can answer my question.
We dropped our application last year October 2013 FSW program and
notification was received last April 28,2014 informing us that we were not
able to meet the required cap.
We re-applied immediately and the application was received at Nova Scotia last May 26,2014.
Since the new program started May 1,2014 increasing the cap 1000 FSW per year for each occupation,
is this the start date of receiving applications for the new program? What is the possibility of my application that i can be inside the cap. I am applying for NOC 2131-Civil Engineer.
Please advise.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Joel - :)

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
Joel Lasquite said:
Hello there!
It is my first time to join in the forum and very excited to participate.
I hope somebody can answer my question.
We dropped our application last year October 2013 FSW program and
notification was received last April 28,2014 informing us that we were not
able to meet the required cap.
We re-applied immediately and the application was received at Nova Scotia last May 26,2014.
Since the new program started May 1,2014 increasing the cap 1000 FSW per year for each occupation,
is this the start date of receiving applications for the new program? What is the possibility of my application that i can be inside the cap. I am applying for NOC 2131-Civil Engineer.
Please advise.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Joel - :)
Hello Joel! That's good you re-applied. I think you filled in the cap this time. They will receive 1000 applications per eligible occupation. Wait for your UCI, it will come soon! Good luck and God bless us all! :)

Hwseyl

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Yokohama
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2013
Doc's Request.
30-6-2014
Med's Done....
Nov 1, 2013
Passport Req..
30-6-2014
palatanong said:
Any Albertans here? They processed my applications Oct 29, 2013 and they already forwarded to Manila. Any ideas what's next and how long? I missed my wife so bad. Please reply thanks! :-[
Hi, We applied for my husband about the same time (Dec 2013) and we're waiting too. Headed to Lethbridge when this is all over. However, we're from Japan. I don't know if that makes any difference since it all goes through the Manila office. Anyway, good luck. Hope you're reunited soon.

Heather

cutesmile_1728

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello. We need your kind / experienced advice on filling up the IMM5257 form for my daughter.
Here's our current situation, me (main applicant) together with my wife were working / staying here in Singapore and we intend to process our application here in Singapore via online. So we input Singapore in the field: Country where applying.
However, we are not sure what to put on my daughter's form as she was living / staying in the Philippines. I want to submit all our applications here in Singapore but I'm not sure on what to put on the following details:

Current Country of Residence

Country where applying: Same as current country of residence
Answer: No. Since she was living / staying in the Philippines

If Foreign National or Visitor or Other: what should I input here ???

To: ???

Or I can submit her application together with my application but country where applying is Philippines.

Please kindly advice especially to those experienced the same and successfully granted desired visa.

Thanks in advance.

Johnandrei

Jul 30, 2014
My papers already submitted in manila....how long will it take my papers to be aprove by the immigration? My wife is pregnant the due date is this coming oct. Do you think that the immigration will tskebsome consideration because we attaach a letter indicating our request to priorities our paperss :(

dollinexile

Aug 12, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 7, 2013
AOR Received.
DEC 9, 2013
File Transfer...
JAN 9, 2014
Med's Done....
OCT 2, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUNE 19, 2014 IN PROCESS: JULY 10, 2014 DM: JULY 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 26, 2014
LANDED..........
SEPT 16, 2014
Johnandrei said:
My papers already submitted in manila....how long will it take my papers to be aprove by the immigration? My wife is pregnant the due date is this coming oct. Do you think that the immigration will tskebsome consideration because we attaach a letter indicating our request to priorities our paperss :(
When did you submit your application exactly?

rhoel

Dec 16, 2013
Hi to every one i recieve a mail from manila immigration they ask me to send my passport completed appendix a and the receipt of (RPRF) right of permanent residence fee now i completed all the requirements they ask me to send it via courier and my problem is what is the best courier? can i send it via LBC or AIR21?which is the most trusted one?????? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :) :) :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhoel said:
Hi to every one i recieve a mail from manila immigration they ask me to send my passport completed appendix a and the receipt of (RPRF) right of permanent residence fee now i completed all the requirements they ask me to send it via courier and my problem is what is the best courier? can i send it via LBC or AIR21?which is the most trusted one?????? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :) :) :)
As long as they have tracking/signature of receiver - either of them will do - both have been established well. Some smaller couriers have riders who do not know where to deliver documents in CEM (parcels and courier deliveries are at the basement), so just use the well-established ones.

.../atb

rhoel

Dec 16, 2013
thank you ragluf ill be sending my documents today via LBC wish luck to my application lol thank you again :D

cutesilverangel

Aug 6, 2014
Re: CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA- Marriage Certificate

Hello Everyone! i Need help please...
so i got married on April 2014 at Baguio City and our marriage certificate is registered at NSO already, but we have a lot of error that we need to be corrected. so my Tita went to LCR baguio to get our marriage certificate corrected and they said that they can't correct the error because it's not under der scope to correct.
below of our marriage contract- they encoded the receipt # instead of our marriage license # and the year of issue of marraige license is 2013. i am just worried that if we file for my husband papers, we will have a problem with imigration cause it looks like marriage license is not valid. any advice how can we deal with this? this is getting so frustrating already... thank you in advance

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutesilverangel said:
Hello Everyone! i Need help please...
so i got married on April 2014 at Baguio City and our marriage certificate is registered at NSO already, but we have a lot of error that we need to be corrected. so my Tita went to LCR baguio to get our marriage certificate corrected and they said that they can't correct the error because it's not under der scope to correct.
below of our marriage contract- they encoded the receipt # instead of our marriage license # and the year of issue of marraige license is 2013. i am just worried that if we file for my husband papers, we will have a problem with imigration cause it looks like marriage license is not valid. any advice how can we deal with this? this is getting so frustrating already... thank you in advance
You need to file a petition for the change with the LCRO, not just to "request" to have it changed.
http://www.census.gov.ph/civilregistration/civil-registration-laws/faq-republic-act-no-9048
http://www.census.gov.ph/old/data/civilreg/irr_ra9048.html

Ask where to file a petition for the change at the Baguio City LCRO.

.../atb

cheche0601

Sep 6, 2014
hi im new here and first i dont know how to post here so i just hit the reply button..

anyways im trying to seak answers..

i am for medical now .. i have submitted all of my requirement including my pasport and job offer from canada.. i just submitted my req last 2 weeks ago and now i am gor medical..

soo after the medical.. how long do you think will i wait for visa approval.. or do you think i had a chance for approvl since now i am requested for medical??

thanks in advance for the answers.. ;) ;) ;) ;)

tyn26

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
You need to file a petition for the change with the LCRO, not just to "request" to have it changed.
http://www.census.gov.ph/civilregistration/civil-registration-laws/faq-republic-act-no-9048
http://www.census.gov.ph/old/data/civilreg/irr_ra9048.html

Ask where to file a petition for the change at the Baguio City LCRO.

.../atb
Hi Ragluf,

Just want your insights. We were refused last Sept. 4 via online application (SOWP and Study permit 5yo child)
we never knew then na hindi naman pala kailangan ng minor child who will accompanying me via SOWP to canada dapat pala
TRV lang since she can study naman since minor sya.

reasons for refusal: financial, personal assests syempre ako ren refused.

Now, nag babase kami sa grounds of refusal nila before pinalakas namin yung funds and docs namin na magpapatunay na we will
go back in the Philippines and we will not overstay. pero ngayon paper application nalang kami via VFS Global CVAC Manila..

nag provide ren kami ng UCI # namin dalawa for their reference. Mag memedical pa kaya kami?
Aug. 2 yung last medical namin so nasa 2mos palang..sana maging okay na this time my child misses her papa so much..

any insights will be appreciated. Godbless