13-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-08-2015
Hi,

I sent my application in July CIC have still not started evaluating, my wife got her IELTS scores and report card yesterday and I want to include her report card in my application.

How I can send this report card as I am not having any client number or UCI number, I want them to exactly add this document to my application.

If i send now will they accept it and include it in my application what all documents are required in sending this ?

Thanks,

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
rohitvny said:
Hi,

I sent my application in July CIC have still not started evaluating, my wife got her IELTS scores and report card yesterday and I want to include her report card in my application.

How I can send this report card as I am not having any client number or UCI number, I want them to exactly add this document to my application.

If i send now will they accept it and include it in my application what all documents are required in sending this ?

Thanks,
Although its not a 100% guaranteed process, people do send additional followup documents, while not possessing a valid UCI Number. Although I have been told that 'Mandatory' Documents (IELTS and WES Reports) are not accepted as additional documents. Having said that, spouse IELTS is not a Mandatory document so I believe you are good to go.

You should mention the following:

- Additional Documents at the TOP of the Envelope
- Receipt day, date, time and ref. no of the original application
- Full name as per Passport
- Passport Number
- Date Of Birth as per PP/BC

Try and include any other info that you feel will help in distinguishing and locating your application easier.

rohitvny

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-08-2015
Thanks Nisesh,

Today I sent the IELTS report card mentioning my Full name, date of birth, previous application received date as a cover letter.

On top of the envelop I mentioned as Additional documents to my existing application, please dont consider this as a fresh application.

Once they receive this how many days do they take to search my previous application and add this report card any idea ?

My fess is still not yet encashed so while evaluating they will consider this report for Adaptibility points right ? In previous application kit I included all details of my spouse along with marriage certificate and Birth certificate.

rohitvny

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-08-2015
Also can you please tell is the below roles matching for 2281 code, My designation is Engineer.Software Engineer but mainly I work on networks in day to day basis and network testing:

 Working for Enterprise Core business unit which includes MDS and N7k Products.
 Setting up Network Topology and testing the devices on features and scale numbers.
 Exposure to Cisco MDS Platforms SAN Switches 9710, 9513, 9509, 9148 for both FC and FCOE Switching
 Reporting defects/bugs and verifying the fixed bugs from the DEV team and updating in the CDETS(Cisco Defect Tracking System) Bug tool.
 Lab support to the DEV and Test team for setting up there tested, configuring the devices and updating the logs for debugging.
 Collecting all the Tech support, system internal logs for further Debugging and troubleshooting
 Traffic testing with different Line rates on Nexus switches using JDSU/SAN Tester Traffic generators.
 Involved in SAN boot Configuration by installing VMWARE software on the EMC Storage box.
 Worked on N7k Apex release C7710 10 Slot chassis for connectivity, configuration testing of protocols like Ethernet, FCOE, storage VDC, ACL, Port-security, ASIC, MAC.
 Responsible for Providing Architectural Design and requirements for Cisco Data centers from our Business unit Group.
 Zonning up the devices between Host and Target using VSAN configuration in MDS and N7k Switch.
 Involved in configuration of FCIP, Ethernet, FCOE for all latest MDS release which includes Alishan 9250 and MDSNG 9710.
 Remote Configuration of Datacenter lab with AAA Authentication.

His technical expertise is as follows:

Servers:

Ø UCS M3/M2, IBM Blade center, HP

Network Topology:
Ø Mesh, Star, Ring, Bus
Traffic Generators:

Ø Spirent, JDSU, IXIA, SAN Tester

Nexus Platform:

Ø OTV, FEX, Fabric Path, QOS

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
rohitvny said:
Thanks Nisesh,

Today I sent the IELTS report card mentioning my Full name, date of birth, previous application received date as a cover letter.

On top of the envelop I mentioned as Additional documents to my existing application, please dont consider this as a fresh application.

Once they receive this how many days do they take to search my previous application and add this report card any idea ? NO CLUE

My fess is still not yet encashed so while evaluating they will consider this report for Adaptibility points right ? Yes. assuming they are able to add it to your initial package.

In previous application kit I included all details of my spouse along with marriage certificate and Birth certificate.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
rohitvny said:
Also can you please tell is the below roles matching for 2281 code, My designation is Engineer.Software Engineer but mainly I work on networks in day to day basis and network testing:

 Working for Enterprise Core business unit which includes MDS and N7k Products.
 Setting up Network Topology and testing the devices on features and scale numbers.
 Exposure to Cisco MDS Platforms SAN Switches 9710, 9513, 9509, 9148 for both FC and FCOE Switching
 Reporting defects/bugs and verifying the fixed bugs from the DEV team and updating in the CDETS(Cisco Defect Tracking System) Bug tool.
 Lab support to the DEV and Test team for setting up there tested, configuring the devices and updating the logs for debugging.
 Collecting all the Tech support, system internal logs for further Debugging and troubleshooting
 Traffic testing with different Line rates on Nexus switches using JDSU/SAN Tester Traffic generators.
 Involved in SAN boot Configuration by installing VMWARE software on the EMC Storage box.
 Worked on N7k Apex release C7710 10 Slot chassis for connectivity, configuration testing of protocols like Ethernet, FCOE, storage VDC, ACL, Port-security, ASIC, MAC.
 Responsible for Providing Architectural Design and requirements for Cisco Data centers from our Business unit Group.
 Zonning up the devices between Host and Target using VSAN configuration in MDS and N7k Switch.
 Involved in configuration of FCIP, Ethernet, FCOE for all latest MDS release which includes Alishan 9250 and MDSNG 9710.
 Remote Configuration of Datacenter lab with AAA Authentication.

His technical expertise is as follows:

Servers:

Ø UCS M3/M2, IBM Blade center, HP

Network Topology:
Ø Mesh, Star, Ring, Bus
Traffic Generators:

Ø Spirent, JDSU, IXIA, SAN Tester

Nexus Platform:

Ø OTV, FEX, Fabric Path, QOS
Hi Rohit

Honestly, your Duties include a lot of Technical Jargon which would take some one with a considerable insight into Technology to understand and match with the duties listed in 2281.

I am not denying that your role is a match for 2281, in fact it's a little more complex as opposed to the list of duties specified by CIC for 2281, but will the Case Officer be able to relate it with 2281 is something I am not a 100% sure.

My personal opinion is this is a match for 2281. But then, I am technology guy and I understand what FCOE means :)

Good luck!

rohitvny

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-08-2015
Thanks,

Well, Your posts are really useful thanks a lot.

Any idea who will be evaluating the application for experience is it going to be techie guy ?

And desgination will take higher priority or roles ? Because In my case it is software Enginner and roles are into networking

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I want to send my application in this week..... I had some problem with WES now it has been resolved...
All things are ready i just want to know.... Still Canada receiving immigration for 2811 or Quota has been exceeded ??

Please reply me...

Regards,

AD

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
rohitvny said:
Thanks,

Well, Your posts are really useful thanks a lot.

Any idea who will be evaluating the application for experience is it going to be techie guy ?

And desgination will take higher priority or roles ? Because In my case it is software Enginner and roles are into networking
They are officers within CIC but nobody knows what their expertise level is.

Designation has NO priority at all. Its ONLY job description.

Saikatg

Sep 23, 2014
Hi Guys, I am starting my application process now. Transcript from University due next week, which will be immediate sent to WES. ILETS booked for November 1st. I plan to complete my paper work in the mean time so that once my get my ILETS result , I can immediately send my file.
let me know if It is already too late or if I still have time.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
adnan2014 said:
Dear All,

I want to send my application in this week..... I had some problem with WES now it has been resolved...
All things are ready i just want to know.... Still Canada receiving immigration for 2811 or Quota has been exceeded ??

Please reply me...

Regards,

AD

sorry to say but i cannot see 2811 in the occupation list for 2014. Please check/verify it once yourself to be sure.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Saikatg said:
Hi Guys, I am starting my application process now. Transcript from University due next week, which will be immediate sent to WES. ILETS booked for November 1st. I plan to complete my paper work in the mean time so that once my get my ILETS result , I can immediately send my file.
let me know if It is already too late or if I still have time.
Nobody can confirm you that because everything is on estimation basis. As of now 192 applications have been cleared and as per the trend we know that these 192 is till the applications received as of June first week.

You still have time but it all depends how many get rejected or accepted out of the total lot received to CIC till date.

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C!C said:
sorry to say but i cannot see 2811 in the occupation list for 2014. Please check/verify it once yourself to be sure.

Dear C!C,

thanks for your reply.... actually i posted about Network technician (2281) --- Sorry mentioned wrong code in my previous post....

Please reply me in this regards.....

AD

Rj2309

May 18, 2014
Friends,

applied for 2281 on sep 15th but we don't get offer/releiving letters mentioning hours of work per week? is it ok to send it with out the hours of work? do cic understand that in India they dont provide such details in there appointment letter/exp letter?