+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i use COPR as Proof of Relative?

Hime Cindy

May 30, 2017
Hi,

My brother just received his canadian visa and now waiting for PR card. He is currently working there. I havent confirmed with him if he also received this COPR. If in case he has, do I really need to recreate my EE profile for me to be able to claim for additional 15pts? I just saw in previous thread.... Thanks in advance! :):):)

Spyder

Jun 21, 2018
Hi,

My brother just received his canadian visa and now waiting for PR card. He is currently working there. I havent confirmed with him if he also received this COPR. If in case he has, do I really need to recreate my EE profile for me to be able to claim for additional 15pts? I just saw in previous thread.... Thanks in advance! :):):)
No need to recreate it.. you can modify the existing one ..

Reactions: Hime Cindy

Hime Cindy

May 30, 2017
Hi again,

I tried updating my profile, but it doesnt require uploading the documents like CoPR. How do I attached it in my profile? Thanksi in advance!!1

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi again,

I tried updating my profile, but it doesnt require uploading the documents like CoPR. How do I attached it in my profile? Thanksi in advance!!1
Those documents would be provided once you receive your ITA, in the document checklist section.

Hime Cindy

May 30, 2017
Hi again, I updated my express entry profile for having relative (brother) in canada. but after 24hrs still my scores didnt change. What should I do?

Do I need to resubmit any forms that was initially submitted when i created my express entry profile relating to family details? When I initially submitted my documents, my brother wasnt a PR yet.

toskay17

Oct 1, 2019
Signed CoPR worked out. It is acceptable
Hi bro. Sorry when you say signed COPR, who signs the COPR, is it the sibling or some authority like a Visa officer and so on.

I am in a similar situation, my half sister is a PR, we share same mother, apart from signed COPR any other supporting documentation such as DNA test, family pictures and birth certificates. In addition, in her case she used sworn affidavit of
Kindly advise

aseemkapoor

Jun 18, 2023
Signed CoPR worked out. It is acceptable

Hi Friends,

Whoever applied via signed COPR, what did you guys mention specifically in the Letter of explanation, did you just mention that the PR card is in process and signed COPR is available currently. Is it required to mention that in LOE or can we just upload a signed COPR and it works.

Secondly, wanted to check if a scanned copy of the passport of my sister and my passport can be used under Proof of relationship

Thanks in advance